video action!

Off on a rideout ? or know of a good place to ride ? then let us all know here.
baldy 67
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by baldy 67 » 14 Mar 2007, 17:41

Not yet, but looking around, everything seems to be crf's, xr's or ktm 4 strokes. :|
The roads here are lethal in a car and a life shortener on a bike so on road action will be minimal. :o
Hoping to find some local enduro dealers soon but i guess they wont be as helpfull as the boys at LT.
Only 2 months max left to sort myself out then the tempurature goes 110+ and really humid (betty swollocks)
There are some nice rides up in the mountains but need to find an surrogate TRF to show me the way.
I would imagine the CRM would cope well as it is an excellent all round bike.
Regards
Baldy 67

macey2kk
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reactions:

Post by macey2kk » 14 Mar 2007, 21:23

hi bud, thanks for the comments...not too bad for my first videos!

ive a plan,

i'l sneak my crm over in me suitcase and we'l have a raz round jumeirah beach,,, do a spot of canal crossing further down,jump the tubes in the wild waddy, give beckham a wave on the palms and ditch the bike next to the sunken plane for divers to marvel at!

i love dubai! -- best hol place ive ever been!

you are so jammy!

i swap you --- a week in my house complete with use of my crm, my ducati,and as much shitty weather as you can handle, for a week at your house but you have to throw in some arab belly dancers!!

nice!!!

baldy 67
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
desert riding

Post by baldy 67 » 15 Mar 2007, 04:07

hi macey
The offer is very tempting but the misses has got used to all the shopping, swimming, lovely beaches etc... :D
i am contracted to work until 03 december 07 before any holidays so it will be a long hot summer. :o
A couple of mates are looking to come out and do a desert trail for a few days so i am making local enquiries for them (cheaper than through holiday companies) and the pound is so strong against the dihram at the moment which is good for tourists but shyte for people like me sending money home.
I looked at a couple of toys today a yamaha 900cc quad and a sea doo 1600cc supercharged jet ski !! both mental and definate hospital jobs.
I will stick to 2 wheels as i know how to fall off them.
keep the vids coming and i might even do one this end if the batteries are warm enough :D :D
regards

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 15 Mar 2007, 08:02

hey baldy 67,no bike swallowing puddles in dubai then :lol: :lol: :lol:

baldy 67
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
big puddles

Post by baldy 67 » 15 Mar 2007, 10:04

no bike swallowing puddles but wadi's up in the mountains (dry river beds ) that flood very quickly with a wall of water usaully taking people camping, 4x4's and ramblers with it. :)
The biggest problem is the heat as it gets to 130+ in the summer and you soon shrivel up and die if your bike goes pop in the middle of nowhere, :( sand also knackers the bearings and chafes your bits :o
Regards 8)