Where to ride in West Midlands!

Off on a rideout ? or know of a good place to ride ? then let us all know here.
purdy86
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Where to ride in West Midlands!

Post by purdy86 » 06 Dec 2007, 11:04

Hi Guys

Just brought a CRM (not road legal) got a trailor tho and im looking for somewhere to take it around the west midlands or near to. Only just getting into bikes so don't want somthing extreme just somthing plane and simple! how boring does that sound lol im sure you know what i mean tho.
I have tryed looking on the net for somthing like enduro tracks but everything seems 3 hours away from the Midlands, been to the track in Rushden, northants and enjoyed that but that has now been closed, building houses on it or something.

If anyone has any ideas that would be great as i want to go out this weekend.

Thanks
Gaz

knackeredMk1
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Modified Mk1

Post by knackeredMk1 » 06 Dec 2007, 11:27

I know of two local tracks:

Right next to N. Worcester junction of M5. Motorcross short circuit open Thursdays and Sundays but does vary with the seasons and wetness.

Little London nr Cookhill, Redditch. Enduro track and probably more suited to you at the moment. Apparently it's open alternate Saturdays but I don't know any more information than that.

Sorry don't know contact details.

andypugh
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:
Re: Where to ride in West Midlands!

Post by andypugh » 06 Dec 2007, 12:53

[b]purdy86 :[/b]

> Just brought a CRM (not road legal)

How far off being road-legal is it? There is a lot more flexibility about where you can ride it (and how you get it there) if you get an MOT/insurance.

For instance, green-lanes are rights of way, so insurance is a legal requirement, and that implies an MOT.

purdy86
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by purdy86 » 06 Dec 2007, 12:56

No where near road legal it was brought from a police auction so has no engine numbers and no logbook, and plus i have not passed my bike test so couldnt ride it on the road if i wanted to.
Gaz

keithl8187
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Re: Where to ride in West Midlands!

Post by keithl8187 » 22 May 2008, 21:06

the new website is http://www.myspace.com/littlelondonenduroparkuk

and their is a motocross circuit calles J4m54 aka jamsa it at junction 4 on the m54

Thanks hope that helps