north wales 30/12/07

Off on a rideout ? or know of a good place to ride ? then let us all know here.
slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:
north wales 30/12/07

Post by slider » 31 Dec 2007, 03:57

cant seem to get the report to load up for some reason so heres the same report on the t/monkey site
http://www.throttlemonkey.co.uk/forums/ ... opic=10484

Gwyn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Re: north wales 30/12/07

Post by Gwyn » 31 Dec 2007, 08:09

slider wrote:cant seem to get the report to load up for some reason so heres the same report on the t/monkey site
http://www.throttlemonkey.co.uk/forums/ ... opic=10484
Excellent pics and report Slider 8) :D
Mud, Sweat and Fear

91-MK2

mickstoy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
Reactions:

Post by mickstoy » 31 Dec 2007, 10:44

8) a top day out, some excellent lanes down there its nice to ride lanes that you have not done before company was alright aswell :lol: seriously cheers mate for guiding us round :bow: gotta get back there soon
91 mk2

Eddie Evans
2016NWAA
2016NWAA
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3

Post by Eddie Evans » 31 Dec 2007, 10:55

Nice one Slider, I enjoyed the report and I'm glad you had a good day.
Sorry I couldn't make it but I was knee deep in it (well actually a lot deeper :D )

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 31 Dec 2007, 14:46

:o lovely bog ed,in the words of the mighty floyd,'wish you were here?',no not really! :lol: :lol:

NEWCLEARBOMB
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by NEWCLEARBOMB » 02 Jan 2008, 17:42

That looks like excellent ride out !

Next time can i come ????????????

Need to hone my off road skills a tad that hill looks a little slippy. And from the top looking down i think you get more of an appreciation of the incline.

Top report too.

mickstoy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
Reactions:

Post by mickstoy » 02 Jan 2008, 17:57

NEWCLEARBOMB wrote:That looks like excellent ride out !

Next time can i come ????????????

Need to hone my off road skills a tad that hill looks a little slippy. And from the top looking down i think you get more of an appreciation of the incline.

Top report too.
spoke to slider last night and were thinking of goin down again soon but it will be a weekday your welcome to come along it was an excellent ride and yes your right that hill was very slippy but good fun though didnt think so at the time the bike was nearly left there :evil:
91 mk2

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 03 Jan 2008, 14:40

as mick has said we were on about going down mid week in jan,but i was hoping to organise a run with eddie and some of the tm crew aswell on a weekend run in feb,if that suits you better your welcome to attend mate :) .although only 3 or 4 of the lanes were tricky a bit of practice is probably adviseable beforehand but you'll be in good hands,we'll make sure you get up and over any tough bits.i'll keep you informed of any developments.

NEWCLEARBOMB
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by NEWCLEARBOMB » 03 Jan 2008, 22:27

Cheers guys,

I,ll try and get hold of a mode of transport to ferry bike in !

practice sessions will resume this week end, been working the last couple of days but i,ll be out this weekend hammering the trail.

I,m no expert but i,m willing to give that a damm good go and i,m sure i,ll be in safe hands !

Keep me posted........

Cheers.

pen9jamie
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by pen9jamie » 03 Jan 2008, 23:55

slider wrote:as mick has said we were on about going down mid week in jan,but i was hoping to organise a run with eddie and some of the tm crew aswell on a weekend run in feb,if that suits you better your welcome to attend mate :) .although only 3 or 4 of the lanes were tricky a bit of practice is probably adviseable beforehand but you'll be in good hands,we'll make sure you get up and over any tough bits.i'll keep you informed of any developments.
:) hi,,i am new to the site ,,got myself a mk3 of a fella who was on this sit its a black mk3 with ar stickers on it??its very clean and well maintained..i have put about 1000km on it 80% of road..luv it :oops: ..i got it at the end of oct,,,so hope to see a few more about on the lanes,,and was hopeing to maybe join you on a ride out if theres room.. :?: i will post a picture of it ,,after a good clean.. :roll:

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 04 Jan 2008, 11:04

welcome to the forum pj,micks and my local riding spot is the peak district.i'm a lot more familiar with the lanes around there than n/wales and would be able to choose routes better suited to the ability/experience of the riders in the days group.both you and new clear bomb are welcome to come for a spin around with us,just p.m me when your sorted and we'll get something organised
theres a few of my old ride reports in this section with pics and a few vids to see what we get upto :D

NEWCLEARBOMB
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by NEWCLEARBOMB » 04 Jan 2008, 16:30

Slider,

I,m certainly closer to Derbyshire than i am to Wales, and as you know that better i,m pretty sure you could pick a route for all levels ? hopefully this would give you a estimate of competance then for other ventures out ?

i,m definately up for that and would probably ride down from from Doncaster ?

abigsupermoto
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3 CRM

Post by abigsupermoto » 04 Jan 2008, 19:55

looks like I missed a good day out there (only 40 miles from me too :oops: ) should have come with you :roll: next time i shall make the effort (and I have got to get the bike insured again) :wink:

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 05 Jan 2008, 06:33

NEWCLEARBOMB wrote:Slider,

I,m certainly closer to Derbyshire than i am to Wales, and as you know that better i,m pretty sure you could pick a route for all levels ? hopefully this would give you a estimate of competance then for other ventures out ?

i'm a bit stuck at the mo with shifts but i'll definately sort out a weekend in feb all welcome :D

pen9jamie
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by pen9jamie » 05 Jan 2008, 10:54

slider wrote:
NEWCLEARBOMB wrote:Slider,

i'm a bit stuck at the mo with shifts but i'll definately sort out a weekend in feb all welcome :D
:P look forward to it slider,, :P