rides out meet ups

Off on a rideout ? or know of a good place to ride ? then let us all know here.
mk2 madness
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
rides out meet ups

Post by mk2 madness » 16 Mar 2009, 10:17

hello all if anyone wants a good afternoon out in the norfolk area there is a group of us that meet up on a sat lunch time all bikes welcome even quads i have a mk2 crm myself if you fancy we meet at the sideways centre in thorpe and go from there

dirtbox
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Re: rides out meet ups

Post by dirtbox » 18 Mar 2009, 18:40

hi,im interested in meeting you for a ride out maybe one afternoon,my only concern is the qaud may have problems tackling some of the lanes.Is the rider of the said machine experienced?

mk2 madness
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by mk2 madness » 19 Mar 2009, 11:32

ahh indeed i understand your concern with the quad and its ability to get were the lanes get tight and for the past few weeks he has been able to get the quad through the tightest of spots on our adventures if you have any lanes in which we could meet you and have a good ride out we are open to sugestions bring whoever you wish more the merrier hope to talk soon

dirtbox
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by dirtbox » 19 Mar 2009, 21:50

Jolly good,a few fellow riders and myself will meet up with you guys soon.Is it only Saturdays you ride out? i have a few current problems with my number plate lamp and missing chain gaurd!! soon to be repaired.
Many thanks Hamish