Fullrevs vid, chesterfield.

Off on a rideout ? or know of a good place to ride ? then let us all know here.
SteveCRM
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:
Fullrevs vid, chesterfield.

Post by SteveCRM » 22 Sep 2003, 22:33

We are filming some fun for our next video, anyone is welcome. the place is in chesterfield by the M1 trading estate.
come off at J30 on the M1 and follow the signe towards Chesterfield look for a sign to poolsbrook country park follow the road all the way to the end, turn left go under the bridge and the area you want is in front of you.

We aim to be there at about 1pm until we are knackered or in pain :?

I will post some pic's soon :P

Ian T-B
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by Ian T-B » 23 Sep 2003, 00:05

Hay SteveCRM. Don't think I'll be able to make it now (which is a shame as I think Admin read your response wrong on the other forum). I noticed the smiley face after your opening comment and understood it to be in a non aggresive tone. I am off to Wales again tomorrow (Tuesday) and not back until Wednesday night so I don't think the trouble and strife will let me out again over the weekend.
I watched your vid and enjoyed it. It did take a while to down load. I look forward to the next one.

Go safley and have fun - MORE BIG AIR PLEASE
Ian T-B
The Future's Bright, The Future's Orange!!

http://www.larf-online.com

SteveCRM
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by SteveCRM » 24 Sep 2003, 22:57

I have been lazy and not posted much for a while, but I have been with the CRM250 forum for a long time and dont think I have ever posted anything aggressive, if it seemed that way I am sorry.

I am happy to participate in a good natured forum like this and congrats to Admin for keeping it that way :D

Shame you cannot join us, as for big air we dont do that its too scary :?

Ian T-B
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by Ian T-B » 26 Sep 2003, 00:37

I read your last comment in laughter and I must admit I can't get much air either as I am a big wimp when it comes to the painfull landings.

Ian
Ian T-B
The Future's Bright, The Future's Orange!!

http://www.larf-online.com