Lanes In North Wales

Off on a rideout ? or know of a good place to ride ? then let us all know here.
xander77
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Reactions:
Lanes In North Wales

Post by xander77 » 21 Mar 2010, 19:42

Check these pics, me and a mates first outing into North Wales on our own, top day out! anyone want to know were we where just ask! and I will post a map.
CRM rocks now I have lowered the gearing again! 13/45 Need a front disk now as the pads fell to bits and were down to metal on the way back! only 3 rides old! Armstrong! EBC for me this time

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd20 ... 1-03-2010/

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3
Re: Lanes In North Wales

Post by fallenmikethebike » 21 Mar 2010, 19:51

:D That looked a great day out Jack, good photo,s, but now I've got the munchies, must be that subliminal advertising included in the images ;) or Marathon Bars as we used to call them in my yoof.
Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

Eddie Evans
2016NWAA
2016NWAA
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3

Post by Eddie Evans » 21 Mar 2010, 22:05

Great photos, I keep saying the CRM looks way too clean ;)

I always use the ebc gold pads and they seem to cope well with the mud.

I have used some cheap pads and like you ended up buying a new disc as they disappeared on the second ride out. EBC red - listed as enduro also wore out very quickly but I managed to change them just before they were down to metal.

The DR Z
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Reactions:

Post by The DR Z » 22 Mar 2010, 18:36

Looked like a good day for a ride, glad you found the trails again easy enough & hope Rod enjoyed himself.

These CRMs are tasty little bikes, never had one & I must admit I had to look one up when I heard you had one to see what they looked like.
I was expecting yours to have a ringy-ding 2 stroke clatter (like my old DT175) but it was certainly quiet enough for the trails.

See you again soon JK.

P