Derbyshire Peak District Sat 8th May

Off on a rideout ? or know of a good place to ride ? then let us all know here.
Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Mk2.2, Mk3
Derbyshire Peak District Sat 8th May

Post by Mudfacetony » 28 Apr 2010, 18:45

I will be out with a couple of folk in the Peak District Sat 8th (they will be on XR Hondas but I will forgive them for that). If anyone wants to come along, let me know. Three maximum as I want to keep it down to 6 in total.

I will probably be doing about 120 miles and probably starting around the Matlock area
Team Mudface

Mudface tony is "Our Man at the handlebars" http://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamMudface

Active Rascal
Forum Ghost
Forum Ghost
Reactions:
Bike Owned: CRM 250 AR
Re: Derbyshire Peak District Sat 8th May

Post by Active Rascal » 28 Apr 2010, 21:23

Possible, what lanes do you do? I'm going up there this Saturday I think.

Shaun.

Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Mudfacetony » 28 Apr 2010, 21:28

loads of them. west including holinsclough/tenterhill, north roych clough/chaple gate/roman rd, stanage etc
Team Mudface

Mudface tony is "Our Man at the handlebars" http://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamMudface

Active Rascal
Forum Ghost
Forum Ghost
Reactions:
Bike Owned: CRM 250 AR

Post by Active Rascal » 28 Apr 2010, 21:44

Ooowww Hollingsclough gets tricky at the top.... boulder dash!! Washgates is now open again TRO removed I think. Chapel gate is another good one, and Stannage, I don't know the names of that many to be honest, but would recognise them all in pictures etc.

Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Mudfacetony » 29 Apr 2010, 06:02

Active Rascal wrote:Ooowww Hollingsclough gets tricky at the top.... boulder dash!! Washgates is now open again TRO removed I think. Chapel gate is another good one, and Stannage, I don't know the names of that many to be honest, but would recognise them all in pictures etc.
Did 140 miles last Sat. Tenterhill/Washgates now has signs with a 1.3m width limit from the river back to the top (I think the county border is the river) so no 4x4's There are also bigs rocks placed to stop 4x4's :D :D
Team Mudface

superbob
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
Reactions:

Post by superbob » 02 Jun 2010, 23:36

Hi Im Rob I am new to green laning but I have ridin on enduro/ motox tracks before I would love to meet up an go out. I just bought my crm 250 and I have good rode control if your still intrested then let me no were an when you are meeting and I will be there. If you want to email me Im at robkirkland90@hotmail.co.uk