places to play

Off on a rideout ? or know of a good place to ride ? then let us all know here.
briangoo
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
Reactions:
Bike Owned: mk2 j reg 91
places to play

Post by briangoo » 29 Apr 2010, 21:45

i'm in tyne & wear. i've been up to a place called greenside near consett which was ok. i bought a OD map of the north east & it only had about 3 green lanes which combined was about 20 miles at the very most. does any 1 know of any where to go without being shot. i've also heard kielder has some ok places to go. does any 1 know of these places

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3
Re: places to play

Post by fallenmikethebike » 29 Apr 2010, 21:52

I would recommend you joined your local TRF group, who will, have ride out days.
These will be guided, and you will eventually find out the LEGAL places to ride.
Were losing enough CRMs through breakdowns, having the rozzers crush them as well will be terrible.
Teesside&north Yorks TRF Tel 01642657063
Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

briangoo
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
Reactions:
Bike Owned: mk2 j reg 91
Re: places to play

Post by briangoo » 29 Apr 2010, 22:19

i know what you mean, they meat in blaydon that's my nearest group but i never got round to it. even £40 a year ain't too bad. but i'm lucky if i do 100 mile a year so £40 a year membership, £35 road tax & £80 insurance for 3 ride outs a year if i'm lucky starts to clock up. as for the plod i drive for a living so i would never play out where i would attract bother. also i usually work till 3 on a sunday morning so meeting up at say 9 on a sunday morning in the middle of god knows where would be a killer