lonely pint

Off on a rideout ? or know of a good place to ride ? then let us all know here.
Alan
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
lonely pint

Post by Alan » 19 Nov 2003, 14:56

anyone live around the kidderminster/worcester area and go riding regular ? :cry:

Phil Neal
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
Reactions:

Post by Phil Neal » 19 Nov 2003, 16:16

regularily is perhaps putting a bit strongly for me but I've been out around shrops with a trf guy with rowleyd (darren).

not quite kiddie/worcs but not that far away as we are in telford.

I don't do alot of laning at the mo.

Have you thought of joining the trf?

Ian T-B
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by Ian T-B » 21 Nov 2003, 00:09

Hi Alan, I am currently living in Loughborough, Leicestershire. I ride nearly every weekend :lol: . I am born and bread Malvern, Worcestershire (well upto 11 years ago) :cry: I have been trail riding for nearly 12 months now. How often do you get out, do you have many mates to ride with and do you know many lanes around that area? When I am next down visiting my mother I would like to give you a call and arrange a ride out if you don't mind. Unfortunatly I do not know any lanes out that way but I do have the maps for Malvern, Worcester and surounding areas so I am sure we could find something, I am off to Wales soon and that can be a challenging ride out, but its a bloody good ride around there and is well worth a weekend. Give me a call if you are interested in meeting up some time, If you have some form of transport for you and your bike then you are always welcome to come up the M42 any time you like and I can show you around our lanes. Ring me on 0845 6444 644.

Regards
Ian T-B
Ian T-B
The Future's Bright, The Future's Orange!!

http://www.larf-online.com