Yorkshire Moors / Cleveland Hills.

Off on a rideout ? or know of a good place to ride ? then let us all know here.
Kramer
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Yorkshire Moors / Cleveland Hills.

Post by Kramer » 18 Jun 2010, 19:36

Anyone on here from that area?
I was heading into Whitby last Sunday and saw a group of about 10, mainly KTM's heading North from the town.I saw them again in the centre of Scarborough about 2 hours later.I was wondering where they had been.Any good places to ride around there?

Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Mk2.2, Mk3
Re: Yorkshire Moors / Cleveland Hills.

Post by Mudfacetony » 18 Jun 2010, 22:06

Go join the TRF Teeside group. They have regular ride outs in the area. Well worth the £40 fee
Team Mudface

Mudface tony is "Our Man at the handlebars" http://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamMudface

Kramer
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Kramer » 19 Jun 2010, 12:59

[quote="Mudfacetony"]Go join the TRF Teeside group. They have regular ride outs in the area. Well worth the £40 fee[/quote]

I don't really want to join the TRF i was just looking for places to ride.
I'm from Newcastle / Sunderland and there isn't much around here so i'm willing to travel.

Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Mk2.2, Mk3

Post by Mudfacetony » 20 Jun 2010, 20:28

There is loads in the north east, you just need to look harder. Why do you not want to join thr trf? if it was not for them, you would not be able to ride anywhere
Team Mudface

Mudface tony is "Our Man at the handlebars" http://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamMudface

voodookid37
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: mk1

Post by voodookid37 » 20 Jun 2010, 20:51

Mudfacetony wrote:There is loads in the north east, you just need to look harder. Why do you not want to join thr trf? if it was not for them, you would not be able to ride anywhere
only wish we had a body like them up here........plenty scenery .nowhere to go. :(
mk1... with mk2.2 engine,running mk1 electrics,mk1 carb on standard mk1 jetting + settings.dep front pipe.jap alloy can of unknown make. twinair filter on plastic cage.l/h mk1 rad.r/h mk2 (extra coolant takeoff on 2.2 head)
xr650 wheels .gritty front,mitas rear

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3

Post by fallenmikethebike » 21 Jun 2010, 18:42

[quote="Mudfacetony"]There is loads in the north east, you just need to look harder. Why do you not want to join thr trf? if it was not for them, you would not be able to ride anywhere[/quote
+1
I decided not to renew my [ TBM, or Enduro, BM] as it should now be probably known as, and instead use the money as a gift to the TRFs fighting fund.Quite frankly, how brilliant this years new Orange bike is, becomes a mute point with nowhere to ride it :roll: :roll: .
Of course, you can, if you like buy a heap of OS maps and search out the Byways yourself, but, get it wrong, and plod will take a delight in turning your pride and joy into a small cube, and charge you for the pleasure of it.
Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

Kramer
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Kramer » 21 Jun 2010, 21:47

[quote="Mudfacetony"]There is loads in the north east, you just need to look harder. Why do you not want to join thr trf? if it was not for them, you would not be able to ride anywhere[/quote]

Well i could just look harder, or you could just share what you know.