8hrs of riding for 40 quid

Off on a rideout ? or know of a good place to ride ? then let us all know here.
abigsupermoto
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3 CRM
8hrs of riding for 40 quid

Post by abigsupermoto » 18 Apr 2011, 21:25

I have been sent this e-mail from touratech, and thought it may interest some of the peeps on here.
looks like a top day. Unfortunatly I cant make it but for those who can, have a good day and remember take some pics :mrgreen: ........

Touratech Off road day for Adventure bikes, Trail bikes and Enduro bikes 24/4/11

We've been able to secure a last-minute deal for riding access to the famous Walters Arena, (home to the Dawn to Dusk Enduro, Wales Rally GB etc) this Sunday 24th April - all day for just £40.00 - any suitable bike (or rider) is welcome, though dual purpose tyres are reccomended.

Whether you're a complete novice, occasional green laner or experienced dirt junkie - this is a great chance to get your tyres muddy and have a ball

Access will be available from 9.00 am until 5.00 pm Camping and Accomodation links can be found here
Entry Fee will be payable upon arrival - due to the location we can only accept cash

Miles of trails - hours of fun..
Courses will be laid out for full Enduro and Adventure/Trail Bikes, we can also accept younger riders on a simpler course - (10 years plus) at half price

You can also book some assessment time with an experienced Enduro racer/Off road rider and pick up tips on riding ruts, roots, logs, berms etc
You will be able too book on the day for just £30 ph reserving a place is advisable in advance
(group discounts for up to 4 riders booking together)

Walters Arena is on the A4109, off the A465 from Glyneath, South Wales

for further info or to confirm your place send an e-mail to craig@touratech.co.uk - or call 01639 841765

Active Rascal
Forum Ghost
Forum Ghost
Reactions:
Bike Owned: CRM 250 AR
Re: 8hrs of riding for 40 quid

Post by Active Rascal » 19 Apr 2011, 17:23

I got that email, I'm gutted it's such short notice as I can't make it!! I've done the Dawn to Dusk twice, and have always said I would love to practice there!!