last chance golden ticket

Off on a rideout ? or know of a good place to ride ? then let us all know here.
garyd
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Reactions:
Bike Owned: mk3
last chance golden ticket

Post by garyd » 05 Sep 2012, 19:17

Ok last chance saloon for newbies ..........there is a ride out both sat & sun next weekend,lets hear from you or lose the offer for ever ,fed up listening to hollow requests for a led ride and no follow up call,it will be as easy as you make it ,there will be stops for rest/food/drinks but............not every lane end and NO fag breaks ,your more likely to require a bag of oxygen!!no-one will take the piss ,nah hang on we will,but just get along and ride, or sit looking at your bike and typing crap on keyboards forever

Active Rascal
Forum Ghost
Forum Ghost
Reactions:
Bike Owned: CRM 250 AR
Re: last chance golden ticket

Post by Active Rascal » 05 Sep 2012, 21:17

Gary I'm still looking forward to getting out with you (if that's OK).... but still no transport unfortunately! :(

Shaun.

Bedfordshirebiker
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Mk2.2 CR250R-M

Post by Bedfordshirebiker » 06 Sep 2012, 17:05

Where...?

ukgraydog
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Bike Owned: CRM250 Mk2

Post by ukgraydog » 06 Sep 2012, 18:26

Aye up Gary, sounds like someone has wound you up. I would love to come ride, but still cant swing my leg over my bike yet. I reckon ill be out of action for another 4 weeks yet. Cant wait to get back in the saddle. When Im back riding i will get in touch and see if you fancy it.
Managed to get my picture in this months TBM. whoop, whoop! Fame at last.

garyd
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Reactions:
Bike Owned: mk3

Post by garyd » 09 Sep 2012, 10:21

Hiya Graham ,nice to hear from you ,your always welcome mate and Toby ,let me know when your ready and ill sort a nice one out,yeah some newbies ask for rides and dont ever contact after 5 weeks ,ill do as everyone else does now and stick to my reliable crew,just trying to put something back in like i was never given by TRF,i dont buy the TBM mag anymore due to every other page KTM this ,KTM that ,race results,massive write ups on what van to use to transport bikes!!! FFS id buy What Van if i needed to know that.Do you reckon What Van has 9 page write ups of trail bike tests?? what issue?? ill buy it just for you ........speak soon ,good luck ,Gary
Anytime Shaun just let me know in advance