welcome to the jungle

Off on a rideout ? or know of a good place to ride ? then let us all know here.
fishtail
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: CRM 250 Mk3
welcome to the jungle

Post by fishtail » 12 Aug 2013, 13:28

got out for a ride on the way ot the beach today

this is 'on the way'

one lap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25YxBEqJ ... e=youtu.be

think my bike sounded a bit rough - i changed the pilot from a 42 to a 38 the other day cos it struggled to idle

still has a tendancy to cut out on down hills,.

float? ( again? )

should I just spash on a *brand new* carb? which one tho?
1996 CRM 250 "Mk 3" FMF pipe .... - the other 'un is a 98 hornet 600 - Sai Kung Hong Kong

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3
Re: welcome to the jungle

Post by fallenmikethebike » 12 Aug 2013, 19:18

Suddenly weaving through the traffic on the way to Langstone Harbour looks extraordinarily tame.
Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

fishtail
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: CRM 250 Mk3

Post by fishtail » 13 Aug 2013, 05:47

i duuno - quick look at satellite maps - near stansted forest? bet theres some nice loggin roads an what not around there? I'd like to actually 'go' somewhere on my bike - instead of loops around little pockets of woodland

my little track is ok - but no views! just one bit of bamboo forest to another,. odd bit of excitement.. I nearly ran over a pig last week! there are wild boars in the woods.. dunno who was more scared - me or him! came around a corner and there he was ! he scarpered i slammed on brakes to give him a head start!

some figgin massive spiders like to build webs over my track too.. thankful I wore a full face the other week ( often do if I havent been up for a while - cos the foliage can slap u around a bit ) suddenly I had a extreme close up of a massive fooker on my visor.... not scared of spiders but......

also think i need a new mount for my camera the jubilee clip an velcro on helmet gives a load of vibration!
1996 CRM 250 "Mk 3" FMF pipe .... - the other 'un is a 98 hornet 600 - Sai Kung Hong Kong

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3

Post by fallenmikethebike » 13 Aug 2013, 17:39

Yes, inviting though those google images may look actually wandering off road into them may be hazardous to your health, like the guy in Hampshire who ended up under a Landrover of the owner of a piece of land he inadvertently strayed on to.
That mistake cost him his life.
The curmudgeonly owners of those vast tracts of land do not invite, nor want scrotes, or otherwise wandering onto their precious estates, get orf my land.

Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!