oohh arrrr the AR didnt make it

Off on a rideout ? or know of a good place to ride ? then let us all know here.
fishtail
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: CRM 250 Mk3
oohh arrrr the AR didnt make it

Post by fishtail » 27 Aug 2013, 18:54

bit late gettin the camera out for his way over - cos we were discussin was it deep so I waded in an said no way - he said way an gunned it... which resulted in me wettin meself..

managed to clamber out an get me camera for his long push back..

lots of fun turnin bike upside down - plug out kickin over - an when finalluy got it goin - it was blastin water out the exhaust

all in all a spectacular day out... :)
1996 CRM 250 "Mk 3" FMF pipe .... - the other 'un is a 98 hornet 600 - Sai Kung Hong Kong

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3
Re: oohh arrrr the AR didnt make it

Post by fallenmikethebike » 27 Aug 2013, 19:10

Good recovery, but that should have been just about OK, if he got the bow wave going in front of the bike, then ride in the wake of it.
Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

fishtail
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by fishtail » 27 Aug 2013, 19:36

yeh i think he found the shallow bit on the way back...

goin over he was beyond the exhaust,,, was like somethin out of charlie and the choclate factory... I was defo an umpalumpa later :)

next time we go over there I have to take the vid camera,, went down the longest set of steps ever - descendin for a bout 15 - 20 minutes.. was all easy - 2 or 3 steps out of random rocks an mud - certainly put a bounce in my step later!
1996 CRM 250 "Mk 3" FMF pipe .... - the other 'un is a 98 hornet 600 - Sai Kung Hong Kong

fishtail
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by fishtail » 27 Aug 2013, 19:40

oh one thing my bike is soundin weird - you know that vibe when u have turned the choke off but the bike not yet warmed up.. ( just at low revs - then power snaps back on )

so maybe my pilot jet is too lean?

( but I was having trouble with the idle speed with a richer pilot - ( think I'm a 38 now - before was a 42 but I dint have a 40..... hmmm maybe I should try get a 40 ?