Chilterns 02/09/07

Going racing ? or trying your hand at enduro's, then let us all know how you got on or whats involved.
shudna
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:
Chilterns 02/09/07

Post by shudna » 12 Sep 2007, 08:03

Got a couple of vids uploaded on [i]youtube[/i] from CHEC event on the 02/09/07.
One being a helmet cam...my first try :oops: and the other the "bog" videod by my son...enjoy..
Feedback welcome...as in I'm going to resituate the helmet cam and make it a bike cam,it's a bit too fiddly on the helmet,oh and vunerable it was taken off on lap 5 by a stuborn tree but a stuboner(sic) head.
I think you'll be suprised at the quality of the helmet cam film I was.
Don't forget the vids have been compressed to fit so they have lost some clarity,the originals are available on 1 disc if anybody wants them,cheers.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JYsV-zYy0CA
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sLCKpd0KLV4

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 12 Sep 2007, 11:09

nice vid shudna 8) .shame that when they're transferred to youtube the original quality is lost,i asked cupid about this and he gave me some techy answer of wich 99% of it was lost on me :roll: :lol:
macey had his cam mounted to his bike when we did the tarenig and the picture shook badly cause of the vibration from the bike!
looks like it handles the transfer from light to dark quite well,is it the atc cam?

shudna
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by shudna » 12 Sep 2007, 15:46

No it's the cheapest Tony Hawkes cam,and I've just ordered another as I've broken the mounting on this one.
The transition from dark to light and vice versa is good as long as the camera isn't pointing too skyward.
As you friend rightly says youtube loses some of the quality because the max upload is 100 mb;I had to compress the "bog" sequence from 230 mb to 96mb to get it to fit.
The picture is really quite good for the camera(helmet cam) and at a reasonable price so it's not really heartbreaking if it gets mashed.
Thanks fo the feedback m8 the next one will be better.... :D
........................1993 MK2/2............................