Wyegate 08

Going racing ? or trying your hand at enduro's, then let us all know how you got on or whats involved.
fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3
Wyegate 08

Post by fallenmikethebike » 11 Feb 2008, 21:01

:D REGS out now for the Wyegate 2 dayer to be run this year on the 29th+ 30th March Trail bikes to be given priority entry over enduro bikes .Just one drawback-- they will be using Pant y glas as a section again this year :twisted:

http://www.wgdfmcc.org.uk/events/events_2008.htm

This will fill up fast' as any of you know who have done it before its a challenging but good event.
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:
Re: Wyegate 08

Post by slider » 13 Feb 2008, 08:20

mike,the acu licence form mentioned on the entry form is that the form on the right? where do you send entries to i cant find the address? sorry if i'm being thick :wink:

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by fallenmikethebike » 13 Feb 2008, 17:54

slider wrote:mike,the acu licence form mentioned on the entry form is that the form on the right? where do you send entries to i cant find the address? sorry if i'm being thick :wink:
:D No don't worry mate' its not abundantly clear' i had to read it 4 times before it sunk in.Now if i have understood it :roll: see page one of complete download 'go to bottom of the page send entries to Jackie Jones.Below there again is the procedure for acquiring ACU licence . I think you can do a couple of 1 day licences for £2 but i do enough events a year to warrant the £10. Jackie's phone number is 07804 981 092 answerphone but does generally phone you back and is genuinely helpful.

Good luck

Mike

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 14 Feb 2008, 04:33

cheers mike,think i might just enter :wink: :D

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by fallenmikethebike » 14 Feb 2008, 17:33

slider wrote:cheers mike,think i might just enter :wink: :D
Yes do mate' i enjoyed it last year 'quite a challenge but set out with trail bikes in mind ' so no bonkers sections+ its two days.Wev'e got our Travel lodge booked already £50 for 2 nights :D .Their an organised club so you get the Road book in advance' which is always handy to get it preloaded and marked up .
The only thing they can,t guarantee is the weather :( but what the fek' the observers stand out in it all day and can still raise a smile' besides were ruffty tuffty bikers ain,t we :D .

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 14 Feb 2008, 17:36

put a post up on the monkey site aswell see if i can get some of the usual suspects up for it :wink: .

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by fallenmikethebike » 14 Feb 2008, 18:39

slider wrote:put a post up on the monkey site aswell see if i can get some of the usual suspects up for it :wink: .

Brilliant Team CRM :lol: Welle ace the style cup :) if nothing else :roll:

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 21 Feb 2008, 15:44

sorry mike,i'm gonna have to pull out of this one,work are on about messing with my shift pattern again so might end up having to work the weekend :evil: .about time i got myself another job me thinks :cry:

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by fallenmikethebike » 21 Feb 2008, 16:50

slider wrote:sorry mike,i'm gonna have to pull out of this one,work are on about messing with my shift pattern again so might end up having to work the weekend :evil: .about time i got myself another job me thinks :cry:
That's a pi55er mate' i know what you mean' i wonder how i find the the time to go to work sometimes meself. :D Looks like ile have to come along on one of your Peaks outings to make up for it :D
I don't know if Gwyn is in the event?

Gwyn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Gwyn » 21 Feb 2008, 18:40

fallenmikethebike wrote:
slider wrote:sorry mike,i'm gonna have to pull out of this one,work are on about messing with my shift pattern again so might end up having to work the weekend :evil: .about time i got myself another job me thinks :cry:
That's a pi55er mate' i know what you mean' i wonder how i find the the time to go to work sometimes meself. :D Looks like ile have to come along on one of your Peaks outings to make up for it :D
No Mike. But i will be doing the Red Kite, and hopefully the Tarrenig and Cambrian Rallies if i can get enough free time :roll:
Mud, Sweat and Fear

91-MK2

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by fallenmikethebike » 21 Feb 2008, 18:48

Gwyn wrote:
fallenmikethebike wrote:
No Mike. But i will be doing the Red Kite, and hopefully the Tarrenig and Cambrian Rallies if i can get enough free time :roll:
:D Rallies are more your thing then? ive yet to dip my toe into that pond ' but on the to do list :lol:

Gwyn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Gwyn » 21 Feb 2008, 19:13

I like the Rallies Mike. They are a great social event and a good day/days riding. I'v done h&h, and i'v done the D2D twice, but i'v yet to do a timecard enduro. Maybe next year :)
Mud, Sweat and Fear

91-MK2

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 22 Feb 2008, 05:52

fallenmikethebike wrote:
the real pi55er is i could be free for both the wyegate and the kite rally and i fancy a bash at both but as usual the feckin digger builders will keep us hanging on till the last minute before they get it sorted :evil:

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by fallenmikethebike » 22 Feb 2008, 16:51

slider wrote:
fallenmikethebike wrote:
the real pi55er is as usual the feckin builders :evil:
:D :D Glad to see my Northern Bros. arn't letting the side down :lol: :lol:
" you want it when ' tch tch tch your aving a larf "
"whats the twentieth letter of the alphabet" T " yea please 6 sugars and when the spoon's standing in it its just strong enough" :lol:

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 22 Feb 2008, 17:08

:lol: :lol: :lol: darft barsteward 8)