Jubilee LDT.

Going racing ? or trying your hand at enduro's, then let us all know how you got on or whats involved.
fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3
Jubilee LDT.

Post by fallenmikethebike » 13 May 2008, 17:08

:lol: Yep another weekend pass, this time for the Jubilee, which is an event i have not competed in before .
It is reputed to be quite a tough event , so an interesting weekend should be in store.
I know Scar,s entered in this event also, but is any one else off the site entered, there are a few CRMs listed on the entry.
Just hope this weather holds for the weekend, :bow: please weather Gods another fine weekend would be spot on.
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:
Re: Jubilee LDT.

Post by slider » 16 May 2008, 10:28

mike is there an ldt events list anywhere on the net,fancy doing one but need more notice so i can check shifts and plan ahead

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by fallenmikethebike » 16 May 2008, 17:49

Hello mate, there is a rudimentary list on the TBM Trials section Forum.
There are currently regs out for the Ivor Morkott which is run by the Caerphilly club,this event runs on the 13th of July, i have done this event a few times, and it is well organised and a fun event, some tough sections, but no killer type sections.
I have a set of regs filled in and ready to go, but havn,t sent them of yet as i was billy no mates and no one seemed interested in going out of my crew.
We also have the following week the Timber Woods LDT which although held in Kent is probably no further time wise for me than going to Wales.
The guy i was going to do the T.W. isn,t to bothered which event he does so there is the possibility of a trip to Wales instead of Kent.
You tell Gwyn he,s got to join us :lol: and wev,e got a posse.

Gwyn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Gwyn » 16 May 2008, 19:38

fallenmikethebike wrote:Hello mate, there is a rudimentary list on the TBM Trials section Forum.
There are currently regs out for the Ivor Morkott which is run by the Caerphilly club,this event runs on the 13th of July, i have done this event a few times, and it is well organised and a fun event, some tough sections, but no killer type sections.
I have a set of regs filled in and ready to go, but havn,t sent them of yet as i was billy no mates and no one seemed interested in going out of my crew.
We also have the following week the Timber Woods LDT which although held in Kent is probably no further time wise for me than going to Wales.
The guy i was going to do the T.W. isn,t to bothered which event he does so there is the possibility of a trip to Wales instead of Kent.
You tell Gwyn he,s got to join us :lol: and wev,e got a posse.
Just downloaded the regs/entry Mike (Ivor Morkott). I might give that a go, it's just up the road from me, and a mate if mine is doing it. And with a bit of luck, another mate of mine and yours will be doing it :wink: Slider :D
Mud, Sweat and Fear

91-MK2

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by fallenmikethebike » 16 May 2008, 22:41

Okidoki let me know when your certain, and i will send of our regs . Their normally fairly laid back about your start time ,so we should be able to meet up no probs.Its usually a good course despite losing a lot of byways , they made up for it with more forestry work.

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 17 May 2008, 01:26

Gwyn wrote: Just downloaded the regs/entry Mike (Ivor Morkott). I might give that a go, it's just up the road from me, and a mate if mine is doing it. And with a bit of luck, another mate of mine and yours will be doing it :wink: Slider :D
the king o' da digga builders might have some thing to say about that,working all feckin weekend again! :(

i'll keep an eye out on tbm mike see whats what when i'm free

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by fallenmikethebike » 17 May 2008, 08:48

slider wrote:
Gwyn wrote: Just downloaded the regs/entry Mike (Ivor Morkott). I might give that a go, it's just up the road from me, and a mate if mine is doing it. And with a bit of luck, another mate of mine and yours will be doing it :wink: Slider :D
the king o' da digga builders might have some thing to say about that,working all feckin weekend again! :(

i'll keep an eye out on tbm mike see whats what when i'm free
keep an eye out for the o/k supreme trial in sept, thats a trully good event.
Its held about 50 mls nth of Oxford.

scar
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by scar » 18 May 2008, 19:48

Nice to meet you Mike. I thought it was an excellent event albeit a baptism of fire for me and I did not attempt 3 of the sections.
I think I will be a regular at this sort of event.

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by fallenmikethebike » 18 May 2008, 22:13

scar wrote:Nice to meet you Mike. I thought it was an excellent event albeit a baptism of fire for me and I did not attempt 3 of the sections.
I think I will be a regular at this sort of event.
pleased to see you enjoying yourself , which you certainly were at one of the stream beds , where i saw you pull a nice clean, well done mate.
Yes that was a fairly tough day, the first 8 sections or so really advantaged the trials based machines.

scar
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by scar » 19 May 2008, 20:56

Mike. If you know of any more similar events within a 2 to 3 hour drive from me, let me know as I have the bug !

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by fallenmikethebike » 19 May 2008, 21:14

scar wrote:Mike. If you know of any more similar events within a 2 to 3 hour drive from me, let me know as I have the bug !
:lol: Hooked mate? yes will do ,hows this for starters
http://www.caerphillymcc.co.uk/userfile ... 008_v8.pdf
i have done this event 3 times before , so yes its one i like . You will enjoy this event and ,we may have a few other Forumites joining us.
By the way which sections did you pass on , i loved riding up the stream section except the clouds of flies :(

scar
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by scar » 20 May 2008, 20:39

Not sure of the numbers of the sections. They both involved water.
When and where do the results get published? I expect to come 149th out of 150, LOL.

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by fallenmikethebike » 20 May 2008, 21:30

scar wrote:Not sure of the numbers of the sections. They both involved water.
When and where do the results get published? I expect to come 149th out of 150, LOL.
Normally, they are sent back to you in one of the self addressed envelopes sent along with your entry .Occasionally they are published on line.
I,m sure you won,t be last ,as a fair few DNFd , plus you had some cleans as well 8) .
I,ve just popped the DEP on tonight, and it fitted like a glove ,so hopefully the gruntmiester is back next time i take her out for a spin and not the wild beast of late .