Witley LDT October 5th

Going racing ? or trying your hand at enduro's, then let us all know how you got on or whats involved.
scar
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:
Witley LDT October 5th

Post by scar » 11 Sep 2008, 09:13

Anyone from here fancy a go ?

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3
Re: Witley LDT October 5th

Post by fallenmikethebike » 11 Sep 2008, 18:14

Scar ' this is the nearest event to my me , but this year i am not taking part .
The entry fee is some thing like £30 this year ' :o ok i do understand they use the event as a fund raiser for ISDA or whatever, but i would like to have the choice of contributing or not as i see fit .

It is not a difficult event by any means , 10 sections or so , and a nice ride out in the Surrey and Hamps area .
Actually it must be quite easy as i was part of the winning team last year , 2 marks lost .
I think i may save my money and take part in the TRF weekend at Wheeldon a week later , now that is a cracking weekend ' if there's any spaces left .
Regards Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

scar
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by scar » 11 Sep 2008, 19:29

Where is Wheeldon ?

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3

Post by fallenmikethebike » 11 Sep 2008, 20:48

It's near Totness , i did a weekend earlier in the year and just can't rate it high enough.
They do a series of run outs according to riders own assessments of their own riding standard .so you can go from full on no stop , to laid back trail ride , you pick your day .
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!