Radnor Forest Rally 20th Sept

Going racing ? or trying your hand at enduro's, then let us all know how you got on or whats involved.
Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Mk2.2, Mk3
Radnor Forest Rally 20th Sept

Post by Mudfacetony » 24 Aug 2009, 16:52

Right, who is up for this one then?

It is a one day event on the Sunday. The Brecons was a fantastic event with more technical stuff and less fire roads than the usual rally events. The CRM turn out was low with only two Mk3's, mine and a mint example with only 5K KM's on the clock. It made mine look like a right dog. Results, well, a DNF for the mint CRM and a creditable result for myself. Well chuffed.

See you all at the Radnor?

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3
Re: Radnor Forest Rally 20th Sept

Post by fallenmikethebike » 24 Aug 2009, 20:51

:D Well done Tony.
Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

Gwyn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Gwyn » 25 Aug 2009, 14:52

Nice one Tony, superb result mate 8-) 8-) 8-)

I've entered the Radnor. Sent the entry in about a month ago, but not heard anything yet :|
Mud, Sweat and Fear

91-MK2

Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Mudfacetony » 25 Aug 2009, 19:17

I heard on Saturday they only have 15 entries at the moment but mine is in the post tonight and I've got another guy from up here in geordie land to enter. If they get 40 entries it is on so I don't think it will be a problem to get that many. See you on the 20th

Gwyn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Gwyn » 27 Aug 2009, 22:22

Mudfacetony wrote:I heard on Saturday they only have 15 entries at the moment but mine is in the post tonight and I've got another guy from up here in geordie land to enter. If they get 40 entries it is on so I don't think it will be a problem to get that many. See you on the 20th
Hope so, looking forward to it 8-) . They've still not cashed my cheque yet :(
Mud, Sweat and Fear

91-MK2

Gwyn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Gwyn » 22 Sep 2009, 15:43

Cracking Rally, about 30 miles a lap, 4 laps, 2 timed specials a lap which were great fun and quite long :D

Chuffed with my result, but Mudface had a superb result, well done Tony (i'll ave him one day :lol: ) and great to see you again mate 8-) 8-) 8-)

http://www.enduronews.com/results/Radno ... Result.pdf
Mud, Sweat and Fear

91-MK2

Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Mudfacetony » 23 Sep 2009, 18:30

Well done Gwyn, best over 40! I'm more chuffed that the organisers have lost 9 years off me to put me in the underv 40 group. Well worth the 5 hour drive. Even the weather stayed dry and sunny so I got a chance to see some fantastic Welsh counrtyside for a change.

4th Trail and 12 overall is great for me although coming off on the first timed section lost me about 30 seconds looking at the times and second place in the trail class. I think I'm now 10th overall in the UK rally championship and 3rd in the trail class. I have not got a chance of beating Craig Bounds but the bloke in front on a 125bhp BMW is 4 or 5 points ahead so I will be doing the two events in October.

Wouldn't it be good to have a CRM up in the top 10 if a national championship. I bet it will Pi** off some enduro bike riders.

Gwyn
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Gwyn » 23 Sep 2009, 21:10

Mudfacetony wrote:Well done Gwyn, best over 40! I'm more chuffed that the organisers have lost 9 years off me to put me in the underv 40 group. Well worth the 5 hour drive. Even the weather stayed dry and sunny so I got a chance to see some fantastic Welsh counrtyside for a change.

4th Trail and 12 overall is great for me although coming off on the first timed section lost me about 30 seconds looking at the times and second place in the trail class. I think I'm now 10th overall in the UK rally championship and 3rd in the trail class. I have not got a chance of beating Craig Bounds but the bloke in front on a 125bhp BMW is 4 or 5 points ahead so I will be doing the two events in October.

Wouldn't it be good to have a CRM up in the top 10 if a national championship. I bet it will Pi** off some enduro bike riders.
Yeah, that would be good :lol:

Probably see you at the Cambrian Tony, i'll be taking pics at that one, but i will be riding at the Hafren, had confirmation of entry today :D :D :D
Mud, Sweat and Fear

91-MK2