RYEDALE RALLY COMING AROUND

Going racing ? or trying your hand at enduro's, then let us all know how you got on or whats involved.
sdmc
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
RYEDALE RALLY COMING AROUND

Post by sdmc » 17 Mar 2010, 10:19

Anyone fancying a rally event based over 2 days up in N Yorks, early July., it comes really recommended and there are usually a few CRMs, not too competitive ( limit of 2 stroke KTM 's etc to max 30 entries ) and there are some lovely big bikes and this year more classic enduro bikes.

If you are looking for an easy entry level event this is it ! check out the NEES website and look for Ryedale Rally.

Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Mk2.2, Mk3
Re: RYEDALE RALLY COMING AROUND

Post by Mudfacetony » 17 Mar 2010, 19:51

sdmc wrote:Anyone fancying a rally event based over 2 days up in N Yorks, early July., it comes really recommended and there are usually a few CRMs, not too competitive ( limit of 2 stroke KTM 's etc to max 30 entries ) and there are some lovely big bikes and this year more classic enduro bikes.

If you are looking for an easy entry level event this is it ! check out the NEES website and look for Ryedale Rally.
Already got the entry in. CRM's go in the trail class so don't worry about the 2 stroke limit.

CRM's not competitive! I beg to differ! (look at 2008 ryedale result and the UK rally championship for 09! ;)
Team Mudface

Mudface tony is "Our Man at the handlebars" http://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamMudface

sdmc
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by sdmc » 18 Mar 2010, 18:02

I meant to say the event isnt too competitive !!!, the CRM's are fine, what i was trying to suggest is nobody is too bothered about winning and i think last years winner in the trail class admitted he swopped bikes anyway on the 2nd day, so its not angsty and win at all costs, hey i am trying to encourage some more to enter, not put em off, the CRM is perfect for it.

roryntp
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: 1991 mk2

Post by roryntp » 19 Mar 2010, 16:10

this looks ace but north yorkshire is a looong way from sussex :)