Cambrian Rally

Going racing ? or trying your hand at enduro's, then let us all know how you got on or whats involved.
Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Mk2.2, Mk3
Cambrian Rally

Post by Mudfacetony » 08 Oct 2012, 21:49

Just two CRM's :( entered David Griffiths and myself. Not sure if DG is a forum member though.
Team Mudface

Mudface tony is "Our Man at the handlebars" http://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamMudface

Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Re: Cambrian Rally

Post by Mudfacetony » 14 Oct 2012, 06:32

Well day one over and im getting the excuses in early. 4th gear is not playing ball and does not want to select first time. i think it is a selector problem as having another go it eventually goes in. its like im selecting a false neutral. so im screaming it in third. no good for test one but ok for test two. another rebiuld this winter. me thinks i will get the frame painted while the bike is in bits
Team Mudface

Mudface tony is "Our Man at the handlebars" http://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamMudface

rich1960
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK2

Post by rich1960 » 14 Oct 2012, 19:48

How did you get on Tony?

Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Mudfacetony » 15 Oct 2012, 20:27

rich1960 wrote:How did you get on Tony?
Won the trail class day one and day two and 9th overall. Well pleased considering 4th gear would not select at the first time of asking (knock it up, it gets a flse neutral and lots of crunching noises, leave it a couple of seconds, have anothr go and it goes in. Same coming back down the box into third from 4th). It took long enough to loose any advantage of going up the box unless I was on a down hill fast bit. Good job test two on day one and test one and three on day one were mainly twisty and tight.

so BBRC trail class champ and WRTA trail class champ.

It looks like the Big Bike Rally challenge will be a fully authorised ACU British Championship next year so there may be some serious competition next year.
Team Mudface

Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Mudfacetony » 15 Oct 2012, 20:27

rich1960 wrote:How did you get on Tony?
Won the trail class day one and day two and 9th overall. Well pleased considering 4th gear would not select at the first time of asking (knock it up, it gets a false neutral and lots of crunching noises, leave it a couple of seconds, have another go and it goes in. Same coming back down the box into third from 4th). It took long enough to loose any advantage of going up the box unless I was on a down hill fast bit. Good job test two on day one and test one and three on day one were mainly twisty and tight.

so BBRC trail class champ and WRTA trail class champ.

It looks like the Big Bike Rally challenge will be a fully authorised ACU British Championship next year so there may be some serious competition next year.
Team Mudface

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3

Post by fallenmikethebike » 15 Oct 2012, 21:20

^^^^^ Well done Tony :BB .
Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

knackeredMk1
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Modified Mk1

Post by knackeredMk1 » 15 Oct 2012, 21:30

+1 :BB