Kielder K2 Rally

Going racing ? or trying your hand at enduro's, then let us all know how you got on or whats involved.
fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3
Re: Kielder K2 Rally

Post by fallenmikethebike » 09 Jun 2013, 22:28

:( Poo sticks.
Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

knackeredMk1
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Modified Mk1

Post by knackeredMk1 » 10 Jun 2013, 11:25

:( :(

644andy
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Mk3

Post by 644andy » 10 Jun 2013, 11:58

Wow, what a weekend, just got back after stopping with family in midlands to break the trip.
Day 1, a really good learning day, learned lots about what not to do but really enjoyed myself, desperately hoping not to run out of fuel.
Day 2, had plenty of fuel ready at the check points so was able to use the throttle, was making good time and having a ball, then with about an hour to go there was a funny noise changing down for a corner, opened the throttle and it started to pull, then locked solid :twisted: Thought it may have eaten the new reads I'd fitted so i whipped the carb off but they were all there, dropped the pipe off and there was nothing hanging out of the port, then sat for a while wondering wether to strip the top end off before getting towed back by a marshall.
Gutted doesn't even come close. But it was a great weekend that I'll certainly do again.
Hope the hand heals quick Tony, good to meet you in the park ferme, not so good to see you in a tree on the special test.
Just need to sort the bike for Ryedale.
Hanging on for grim death in Hampshire

Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Mk2.2, Mk3

Post by Mudfacetony » 11 Jun 2013, 20:00

Mudfacetony wrote:
knackeredMk1 wrote:Bad luck Tony :( .

Hope it heals easily and well and you get back to riding soon (before the next event :!: )
2 weeks to the TBEC event at the Butts and 4 weeks to the Ryedale and 4 to 5 weeks in plaster so both are a no go :x
How things change.

Went to see the consultant yesterday and the break is not bad enough to plaster up so I have one of those brown elasticated supports with the metal rib to hold your wrist and palm in place and two of my fingers strapped up. Result!

Two weeks time I will try riding a bike on the road and three weeks a short trail ride ad if I pass both of these then the Ryedale is on! Looking at the results, all I should have done was ride round slowly and I would have had third at least (two trail bikes finished)
Team Mudface

Mudface tony is "Our Man at the handlebars" http://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamMudface

644andy
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Mk3

Post by 644andy » 11 Jun 2013, 22:15

Looking at the results, all I should have done was ride round slowly and I would have had third at least (two trail bikes finished)
I know what you mean Tony, if only my CRM had kept going.
Ah well, sh*t happens as they say.
Hanging on for grim death in Hampshire