Dirt Quake 3

Going racing ? or trying your hand at enduro's, then let us all know how you got on or whats involved.
abigsupermoto
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3 CRM
Dirt Quake 3

Post by abigsupermoto » 07 Apr 2014, 21:53

I raced last year at Dirt Quake 2, in the inappropriate road bike class on a CT90 ( dressed as Evel Knievel ), had a great day out and lots of fun. Hoping to race this year in the street tracker class on an SR500 that I am building. If you can get there it is a top day out, but you may come back wanting to have a go......I did after going to watch Dirt Quake 1

Here is a copy from Sideburns Blog for this years race......

Dirt Quake III

Here's the official poster and a few more details on Dirt Quake III.
The event is on Friday and Saturday July 18-19, at King's Lynn, Norfolk, and a slightly different format to previous Dirt Quakes.

Friday night will see a full DTRA short track round and we hope plenty Dirt Quakers will come out to watch the racing, ask questions, pick up tips, have a few drinks, listen to the music, meet old and new friends and get in the mood.

There are plenty of hotels near by and we're going to work with the track to organise camping (different to 2013).

The next day the Dirt Quake classes will take to the track (with an extra class for the DTRA's Thunderbike framers).

Classes this year are the three established groups: Chopper, Inappropriate Road Bike and Street Tracker/Street Scrambler plus we're thinking of a new Vintage class for bikes that fall between these camps.

If your company would like to become a sponsor, please get in touch.

Entries for the event will open closer the date. If you don't want to miss out on news, sign up for our mailing service, by emailing dirt at sideburnmagazine.com

DIRT QUAKE USA - for all our AMerican followers, stay tuned for news on Dirt Quake USA, happening in the Pacific North-West on May31-June 1.

Poster art by Ryan Quickfall

abigsupermoto
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3 CRM
Re: Dirt Quake 3

Post by abigsupermoto » 17 Apr 2014, 10:07

Just got my engine back from the tuner (Rod Spry engineering) ready to go in the street tracker I am building for this years race. 540 big bore :mrgreen: should go well