CRM's did well

Going racing ? or trying your hand at enduro's, then let us all know how you got on or whats involved.
sdmc
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
CRM's did well

Post by sdmc » 15 Jul 2014, 17:06

Well done to the three CRM'S that took part in the Ryedale Rally, ( at least I think I saw three), I didn't get an entry in quick enough this year and so had to make do with marshalling the weekend ( I was on the early gates near the farm on day 1 with the red stripe AR ) tried to nod and say hello and we had a quick word about Mudface defecting away and the fact you were now in with the bigger trail bikes this year.

You all did well Saturday was a hell of a lot of miles 150+, and then Sunday really snotty in the storm downpour on the Sunday, you two lads really persevered and credit to you for finishing we were kept really busy on the special test, lending a hand with fall offs which was highly amusing.

It was fascinating watching the ragged driving towards the end of each day on the special tests as everyone got v tired, I recognised that look from my own exploits, and in a way was pleased to see everyone wearing the same pain as I usually feel, the last couple of laps on the Sunday were the worse because it had all chewed up and rutted.

Once again the CRm's proved up to the task, and competed well, its was always going to be a v difficult task this year to get to the top of the class because they now put the Trail class in the same category of 400 cc etc.

Well done anyway and it was nice to see some CRM's out in the race.

Cheers Rob Smith