Another Stolen Mk2

Post details here of any bikes that are stolen, so we can tell if a bike we are buying is stolen.
BAB
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Reactions:
Another Stolen Mk2

Post by BAB » 12 May 2005, 19:01

My Mk2 was stolen from my backyard in Stoke-on-Trent last night.
The gate was double padlocked and the bike was chained up too, they made no noise at all - it all seemed a bit too professional.
The bike was all white with the only orange graphics on the tank that I hadn't removed yet, it has a black CR 500 \"blackbird racing\" gripper seat, and original pipe, Reg No. H801 UAW.

Keep your eyes peeled!!

Cheers
Paul
'91 Mk2

Beanie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reactions:

Post by Beanie » 16 May 2005, 14:50

Firstly, sorry to hear your news, keep an eye out on Ebay and maybe the back of TBM magazine? Or the local chav contingent or gypo's?

Perhaps give us a picture here along with full details of everything you can think of, so one of us doesn't unwittingly buy it, or the parts that make it up!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest » 21 May 2005, 16:34

really sorry about your bike mate, i know how you feel had mine nicked earler this year but was lucky to get it back,
if you have have a few pics its always worth making a few posters up and putting in the local shops, i spent many an evening and week end driving round asking people if they had seen it. never found out who nicked , lucky for them ,but it did start to drive me insaine, but its just worth letting them know your not gonna give in.
now i have so many locks and devices to keep my bike safe alot of the time i cant be arsed to get it out, i even take the clamps off the handel bar and keep them indoors.
the kids round hear go round with gas cutting equipment to cut the locks off..
and i would put any money its local kids who nicked your bike and i bet its not that far from you.