Post details here of any bikes that are stolen, so we can tell if a bike we are buying is stolen.
Carpel12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Post by Carpel12 » 13 Oct 2008, 20:51

Just thought i'd give you guys a giggle - a few years ago i had an xj400z stolen from outside my house. It was a total pig to ride partly due to the bent frame so when tackling a right-hander at anything over 50mph it got a deadly headshake that would turn into a tankslapper if you didn't back off. The cops found some wanker, batterd n bruised in a ditch tangled up with the bike the same night. Shame he didn't break his neck though. Wish i'd got the insurance money too instead of the bike back as it was a total lemon!

reeves
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:
Re: Karma

Post by reeves » 05 Dec 2009, 19:22

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

they should have got your bike recovered and left the theiving faggot ther

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3

Post by fallenmikethebike » 06 Dec 2009, 16:52

8-) Swift retribution, your probably lucky he didn't try to land you in court for leaving an unsafe machine out, as fair game for a tea leaf.
Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

woolley
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
Reactions:
Bike Owned: AR

Post by woolley » 06 Dec 2009, 16:59

Surely the thief that stole your bike bent the frame, take it to a garage, who will confirm, the frame is bent. Then claim off a little arse hole

Good luck

wool

reeves
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by reeves » 11 Dec 2009, 23:07

nah better than that batter the poo out of the wanker and claim he pushed you to it

i think we should adopt egypt's rules you steal you loose a finger then secind time round you loose your hand !!!!!!!! wont steal after that