CRM 250 AR, GONE :-(

Post details here of any bikes that are stolen, so we can tell if a bike we are buying is stolen.
Africa1day
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
CRM 250 AR, GONE :-(

Post by Africa1day » 15 Mar 2009, 20:49

Hey guys,

I can safely say I never thought I'd be posting in this topic, but sadly here I am. While I realise most of you are based in the UK and and that I may be the only person on this site from NZ, I just thought I'd vent my rage to a concerned few who will understand what a loss this is. My CRM 250 AR with it's steering lock and rear disk lock and cover was stolen sometime between 10pm and 7am this morning. I just hope that one day I find the people responsible so I can show them why you don't steal other peoples bikes!

Here are some pics....

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o208 ... 250044.png
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o208 ... 250043.png

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3
Re: CRM 250 AR, GONE :-(

Post by fallenmikethebike » 15 Mar 2009, 20:56

:evil: Sorry to hear of your loss, didn't know you had the same same sort of thieving scum bags as we are plagued within this Country.
Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

CR Mmmmm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: AR

Post by CR Mmmmm » 15 Mar 2009, 21:15

Hi Mate, I am very sorry to read about your A.R. You must be gutted, and I,m gutted for you Lets hope it turns up. Over here there is a lot of C.R.M. parts on E-Bay, I am very loathe to buy any of it because I have a theory that quite a large percentage of it comes from nicked bikes. At least if I buy new, although it costs, I know that people like yourself are not suffering. It makes me feel sick and I feel for you, because I have the same A.R. The thieving bastards need their hands cut off. I really hope you find it, Kind regards CR Mmmmm.

Africa1day
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Africa1day » 22 Mar 2009, 09:11

Hey guys looks like some stealing low life has successfully taken ownership of my excellent condition 98AR :-( Thanks for your comments. It looks like my stay here at crm250.com has been short and sweet (apparently not always the best way).
Really gutted about it, hopeless situation really. It's too easy for these guys to just grab your bike in the night.. Who's going to stop them? No one will find them, sigh.

Anyway great site guys, keep it up and throw another lock on that disk, trust me you don't want to find out the hard way your security is inadequate. . .