my mk2 stolen

Post details here of any bikes that are stolen, so we can tell if a bike we are buying is stolen.
skr80
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
my mk2 stolen

Post by skr80 » 28 Apr 2009, 15:04

as I wait to talk to the police / insurers, thought I would type this.

Both the CRM (that was due to sold tomorrow) and my bandit12 have been stolen from my garage..

pics to follow.

:( :(

AlanH
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Reactions:
Re: my mk2 stolen

Post by AlanH » 28 Apr 2009, 16:53

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3

Post by fallenmikethebike » 28 Apr 2009, 18:41

:twisted:@rseholes, :twisted: :twisted: have you showed it of to many people???
mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

skr80
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by skr80 » 28 Apr 2009, 19:15

[quote="fallenmikethebike"]:twisted:@rseholes, :twisted: :twisted: have you showed it of to many people???
mike[/quote]

Hi,

No - no-one bar this forum and a 'might sell mine comment'.

I think just really unlucky - I especially feel bad for Alan, who had hired van etc to collect..

Both bikes distinctive - crm in terms of design, and bandit12 in terms that the VRN was plastered all over the plastics :(

CR Mmmmm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: AR

Post by CR Mmmmm » 28 Apr 2009, 19:25

Very sorry to read about your bikes, thieving scumbags. Problem is they know the police will do nothing about it. Where law and order is concerned, this country has gone to shite. Birch the bastards I say.

knackeredMk1
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Modified Mk1

Post by knackeredMk1 » 28 Apr 2009, 20:43

:cry: :x

I doubt it was anyone looking at this site but we must all be aware when posting that the whole world can access this board.

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3

Post by fallenmikethebike » 28 Apr 2009, 21:08

knackeredMk1 wrote::cry: :x

I doubt it was anyone looking at this site but we must all be aware when posting that the whole world can access this board.
:o Mate , i was just listening to programme on BBC Radio 4 , and to be honest, it would frighten you to even turn the pooter on, bloody Mal wear, and Trojan bots, good job I'm now really poor thanks to all those champagne swilling bankers :roll:
Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

AlanH
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Reactions:

Post by AlanH » 29 Apr 2009, 02:13

[quote="skr80"]I think just really unlucky - I especially feel bad for Alan, who had hired van etc to collect..[/quote]

Having had a couple of bikes nicked in the past I know all too well that sinking feeling when you realise that some git has stolen your bike. To have two go in one theft plus your tools would be enough to make my piss boil! You have my greatest sympathy Alex.

As for the van hire - full marks to Enterprise Hire. I explained the situation to them when I cancelled under an hour before picking up the van and they were absolutely fine about it and I didn't have to pay any cancellation charge.

Insurance companies can be a pain in the arse too when it comes to claims. If you have any problems, I'll gladly put into writing our agreed sale and back it up with the van hire paperwork. If you do end up getting messed about, I also have a very useful contact in the insurance industry I can put you in touch with (also a motorcyclist) who knows which buttons to press and which cages to rattle to get results.

Lets hope the coppers get these *^&$%%*&) !!! I realise it's probably a slim chance but we can all hope.

reeves
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by reeves » 05 Dec 2009, 19:18

i wish to express my sympathy to both parties involved

and thank you both

following reading this i have bought a garage stopper lock and started alarming my bikes

ive also pointed my cctv towards my garage and had a word with my neighbours to let me know if they see anyone looking around my garage

i have 4 bikes and they are all hard to find bikes ( crm250 szr660 xt600 tenere (mint) and a cb400t with all the history ) and they all mean something to me personally

the thought of having just one of them stolen would emotionally destroy me

thanks for making me aware that this actually does happen and sorry for the loss of your bikes