slahers project

Slasher
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:
slahers project

Post by Slasher » 02 Jan 2007, 20:13

my cagiva wheel project is on hold as ive just waiting for a set of fmx 650 wheels to turn up the hubs look the same

abigsupermoto
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3 CRM

Post by abigsupermoto » 03 Jan 2007, 16:25

saw some of these on ebay a while back complete with the whole braking set up (calipers brackets etc) they went for silly money but I watched them with a veiw to putting in a bid as I reckon they will go straight on 8)
look nice too :wink:

abigsupermoto
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3 CRM

Post by abigsupermoto » 03 Jan 2007, 16:57

I used to have an SLR that I supermoto'd I think that is where honda got the idea from :D
it was a bit too heavy and undrpowered but I learned Rolling Stoppies on that bike and it was a great commuter :o I sold it to fund my XR supermoto

Slasher
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by Slasher » 04 Jan 2007, 20:57

unfortunately the fmx rear wheel doesnt fit on, the sprocket lined upbut the disk was wider plus the whole hub was wider and wouldnt fit in the swing arm.the front had a dent but is being fixed by HAGON and buy looking at it I'm 99% certain the front is a match, I didnt check it first but thought if I sell it on anyway it still needs to be repaired.I really want a rear hub off a mark 3/AR to put on the fmx rim.cheers for your insite.