Mk3 owning lurker

If a new member, introduce yourselves here, maybe even a pic of your bike.
Hario
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Mk3 owning lurker

Post by Hario » 12 May 2016, 12:02

Hi All,

Ive been lurking around these forums for a while, ever since i picked up a mk3 in 2014.

Im based in England (Devon) where im a prolific trail rider on my Suzuki DR350, but bought the CRM to explore Japan where i often visit my wifes family. So i don't get to spend much time with her (the CRM i mean, not the wife) but appreciate her when i do (not that i don't appreciate my wife...)

If im honest, its the need for advice on some CRM troubles that has compelled me to finally register, but hopefully i can make up for this parasitic behavior some nice photos :D

A MK3 CRM, but the previous owner fitted AR model plastics

Out getting scared on landslide blocked trails

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3
Re: Mk3 owning lurker

Post by fallenmikethebike » 13 May 2016, 13:48

Welcome, ah Devon trail riding heaven, are they abysmally as anti trail biking in Japan?
Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

Hario
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Hario » 13 May 2016, 15:36

I can't really understand any signs, or what anyone says, so its hard to be sure but generally people here seem to have a pretty relaxed attitude to such things. Mind you i don't really have much trouble in Devon either, i must just be very likeable (or perhaps oblivious).

Unlike the UK though, the Japanese maintain their mountain trails pretty well, its not uncommon to be on a twisty mountain dirt path in the arse end of nowhere and come across a brand new bit of crash barrier on a sharp turn that looks like it belongs on a motorway, i have hardly scratched the surface here though

jompy
Forum Ghost
Forum Ghost
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK2

Post by jompy » 14 May 2016, 22:01

Welcome in bud
Might be worth trying to contact this guy , he's a yank that's living in Japan and recently joined the forum . He said if any one needed any help to give him a shout viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10050