Hello from Bulgaria , CRM mk2

If a new member, introduce yourselves here, maybe even a pic of your bike.
cecotto
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Hello from Bulgaria , CRM mk2

Post by cecotto » 23 Mar 2020, 08:17

Hi, CRM fans :BB (sorry for my English, I know it is under the basic level)

Before few years I was start dreaming for CRM 250. Then I ride soft enduro with my lovely XL200 (83') , but in 2018 starting in our hard enduro championship and then I realize to need a some better HONDA motorcycle :) .

Last year I bought CRM 250 , racing in championship, make my skills better , but CRM after every riding goes slowly and slowly. 31.12.2019 was the final riding before engine rebuild, compression was 4,5bar :D , clearance between piston and cylinder was 0,3mm . I change piston with AHL chinesse , I bought reeed Vforce3 ,compression ratio up to 7,8:1 (may be) - manometer show 9bar . I running with CDI for 2t Peugeot scooter :D and powervalve moving with cable for oil pump (use a premix gas). And from few weeks I love my CRM250 even more - great powerband and great handling. Tractorbility is ON :D

Finally, I'm glad to show you a video from yesterday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPc6ykiqEEE

In beginning of this march , I bought another Honda , but this is not yet a story :D (Honda CRE 250 99' in rebuild proces)

And some phtotos…i hope are visible (if they not, please, write me a free host) :
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3qfQLBE1kU7FyMhR7

Gammakeith
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
Reactions:
Re: Hello from Bulgaria , CRM mk2

Post by Gammakeith » 25 Mar 2020, 12:00

Nice video. The CRM sounds like it is running lovely now. Well done!

Keith

knackeredMk1
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Modified Mk1

Post by knackeredMk1 » 26 Mar 2020, 09:19

Good to be using a CRM in competition. CRE will be a completely different animal!!

cecotto
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by cecotto » 29 Jun 2020, 13:47

Hi to everyone :)

In a last months, happend few things - I broке a AHL piston, fuel is over on 6th gear and 80% throttle ... Now, I use a Wossner at 67,5mm , 10bar compression. Before few weeks, I bought second CRM250, for parts - there was Procircuit expander chamber, seat with new cover and good rear shock absorber. Changed the rear fender, now is Yamaha YZ white .

And in our country, this weekend started the Bulgarian Hard Enduro championship and I was there. Some mistakes prevented me for good ranking (may be 5th place in navigation) ... rear inner tube is fail, loosing over a 40min... 11 from 27 finished in my class. In Endurocross - 8 from 16.

Enjoy the video :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzY1SRQhtV0

P.S. Can I send to someone photo and upload in server visible for more country ?

shirazdrum
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by shirazdrum » 11 Nov 2020, 01:24

Very nice. Would you mind Sharing some information about your cdi setup and rc valve cable? Very interesting.

shirazdrum
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by shirazdrum » 11 Nov 2020, 01:36

My mk2 is missing the servo is rigged up with the throttle cable, however the Peugeot CDI is interesting, please do share.