as green as grass

If a new member, introduce yourselves here, maybe even a pic of your bike.
slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:
as green as grass

Post by slider » 31 May 2006, 09:08

morning chaps,recently joined your forum.i own a very tatty mk2 250 thats currently in the qeue for a rebuild,should have it sorted by the end of july early august if i can keep putting the bride & her ever increasing list of diy crap off!!
i was wondering if there are any of you folks in or around the stoke on trent,south cheshire area that go on runs out who wouldn't mind an amateur tagging along?,got me own mobile & everything so i can phone me own ambulance(not as i'm expecting to get injured,much!!! :lol: )

cheers slider

macey2kk
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reactions:

Post by macey2kk » 31 May 2006, 09:42

hi slider - welcome!

im from sneyd green and am very new here too - just passed my test so i am even greener than you!

im up for a bit of a blast someday - just getting used to the bike - havent got it dirty yet!!!

do you have any runs in mind?

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 01 Jun 2006, 00:34

hey macey 2kk
kidsgrove boy meself,done a few green lane expeditions over buxton in a mates 4x4.they'd be a bit boring on two wheels though!
i was thinking of going upto the peaks & district (or whatever they're called)meetings,they're our local branch of the trf,they organise runs out and such like.dont know much about em but its got to be worth a look.
i'll give you a shout when i find out when & where if your interested?

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 01 Jun 2006, 00:45

the club is called high peak & potteries,they meet on the 1st tuesday of the month at the new inn,leek road,longsdon if your up 4 it?