Who's the luckiest guy on the planet?....

If a new member, introduce yourselves here, maybe even a pic of your bike.
Ghost Lemur
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Reactions:
Who's the luckiest guy on the planet?....

Post by Ghost Lemur » 04 Aug 2006, 11:42

That's right. It's me.

Great site you guys have here. Sure I'll be here a bit.

Just become the proud (about as proud as when my son's were born) owner of a mint 1997 CRM250AR.

7,500k's on the clock. Had the local two stroke guru look her over and his verdict was \"best he'd ever seen\".

Sorry for the boasting, just so excited. For numerous reason I've wanted a do all bike (mainly due to not being able to afford two bikes). A bike sturdy enough to commute daily, fast enough to handle open road cruising without having to ring the neck, powerful and agile enough to handle anything I could throw at it off road.

Looked at the DT230, KLX250, DR-Z250, TTR250, Pampera, etc, etc. A couple were in my top 5 possibles list. Then along came this gorgeous beauty from out of nowhere, and I knew she had to be mine.

Here's some pics of my baby.

\"Have you tried switching it off and on again?\"

\"Is it plugged in?\"

mikey11000
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by mikey11000 » 04 Aug 2006, 15:40

You made the right move there. ive had a crm mk2 for 7 months and have used it for instructor training and enduros and greenlaning.i dont think the compatition can touch them. i just bought a ktm 450 exc and prefer the crm .Apart from the soggy suspension.Anyway i think you will find all the imformation here if you have any probs.The bike does look good by the way.