Hi from sunny suffolk

If a new member, introduce yourselves here, maybe even a pic of your bike.
TOXIC
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Hi from sunny suffolk

Post by TOXIC » 15 Oct 2006, 19:49

Hi from sunny Suffolk :? ,

Just wanted to introduce myself to you all as it's the polite thing to do so you will know a little about the person trying to pick your brains and asking all the daft questions. My name is Keith I'm 32 married to a very understanding wife who knows that boys need there toys :D !!! I have not had my Mk2.2 for long i had to have one after my brother let me have a play on his Mk2 (dam it was fun :D :D ) i have had a quick look round this web site and you all seem very help full to those in need (like some of the things i have read i may do to mine when i have some cash to play with :? ) i have posted a bit in the ride outs hope to here from some of you Suffolk folk soon :) ?

well thanks for taking your time to read this 8) !

TOXIC
Lets have some fun CRM style !!

CRMR
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
Reactions:

Post by CRMR » 16 Oct 2006, 17:24

Hi Toxic and welcome .Nice to see you caught the crm bug , I hope you spend time enjoying the bike rather than stripping it down / spending a whole load of cash on it and then wondering why you never ride it , So get out there and get it dirty. If it aint broke , Dont try and fix it ., Remember , 40 bhp is enough . Aint it :?:

TOXIC
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by TOXIC » 16 Oct 2006, 19:46

Hello CRMR,

It's to late :? !!!! I have all ready started to strip some parts off and change things but i can't do to much in one go as have to put her all back together as i use her for work as well as play :? but i will do what i can when i can \"all in good time\" as they say (who ever they are?) i will try to remember the \"IF IT AINT BROKE DON'T FIX IT!\" that could save me a few quid now and then :D :D :D !!!!
Lets have some fun CRM style !!

psychokev
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Bro you got it wrong

Post by psychokev » 24 Oct 2006, 21:00

Hi all :)
Bro you got it all wrong it`s never sunny in suffolk :lol:
have fun
kevin :lol: :lol:
CRM`s = Fun