Hello from N.Yorkshire

If a new member, introduce yourselves here, maybe even a pic of your bike.
Jonnyk
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Reactions:
Hello from N.Yorkshire

Post by Jonnyk » 23 Mar 2012, 23:23

just bought an AR and cant wait to get out for a ride !

SkidMark
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Re: Hello from N.Yorkshire

Post by SkidMark » 24 Mar 2012, 05:39

Welcome and enjoy!

AR's Rock!
AR's rock!!!
TwinAir filter, Braided Brake Hoses, Swingarm/Shock bearings done!, Rear Shock overhauled and customised by G-Force, 14-44 Gearing, Exhaust decoked (fun with Caustic Soda!), DEP silencer.

sdmc
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by sdmc » 27 Aug 2012, 19:00

Hi Jonny,

Goon news you will love the bike, and N Yorks is a pretty good place to be to get out and straight off the lanes, i recommend the TRF, as they can get you good maps as to what is legal and what is not, which will keep you out of trouble !!. The Ryedale Rally is a great event in July, usually there are a few CRMs in it and we always do well in the trail bike class.I have an AR and my mate a Mk 3, not done too much recently as i have a couple of old Suzuki PE's which are taking precedence at the mo with these Vinduro events, we may even see the AR's getting into the vintage class in good time.

The AR is a great machine and is always reliable ( touch wood ) they are excellant and with Dep pipes on they go and sound fantastic, if you are ever over near Scarborough area give me a shout ( or if your having any bother, i have a few spares inc spare wheels and allsorts, ask away ) Cheers Rob Smith

jompy
Forum Ghost
Forum Ghost
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK2

Post by jompy » 27 Aug 2012, 23:18

Welcome Jonny