Greetings from Sunny South Africa

If a new member, introduce yourselves here, maybe even a pic of your bike.
MD32
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Greetings from Sunny South Africa

Post by MD32 » 31 Jan 2013, 14:24

Good day to All,

I'd like to take the time to introduce myself, my name is Jules I live just south of Johannesburg, South Africa. I used to belong to the Forum a few years back under the username Julsieboy, but have forgotten my login details and my email has subsequently changed too.

I own 2 '93 mk2-2's, one of which I did a full nut and bolt restoration about 8 years back. The other (Bog Standard) I bought from my brother in law before he immigrated to Australia.

All CRM's in SA are Grey Bikes, of which only the mk1 & 2 were brought into the country. I am currently looking to purchase an AR (MD32) in reasonable nick to import to SA. I have always dreamt about owning and restoring an AR, and feel its one of the prettiest bikes ever made. It's rather strange, if you've never owned a CRM before, you wont quite understand how it becomes an extention of who you are. It's on this basis that I am eagerly tracking down an AR to restore.

Might not be an easy feat given the logistical hindrances I am yet to face, but I'm hell bent on doing it.

Anyway, this is just to say hi to everyone and thanx for welcoming me onboard (again)!

Regards,
Jules

jompy
Forum Ghost
Forum Ghost
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK2
Re: Greetings from Sunny South Africa

Post by jompy » 31 Jan 2013, 18:21

Welcome Jules & good luck with getting an AR

MD32
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by MD32 » 02 Feb 2013, 19:09

Thanks Jompy,

could you assist with guidance on making a donation?

thanks Matey.

Jules

jompy
Forum Ghost
Forum Ghost
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK2

Post by jompy » 05 Feb 2013, 09:54

Sorry buddy not done it myself yet as im skint atm but im sure someone can help you :)