Gday CRM owners!!

If a new member, introduce yourselves here, maybe even a pic of your bike.
Deakz
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Gday CRM owners!!

Post by Deakz » 27 Oct 2013, 03:29

Hows everyone doing? Im from australia and it seems most people here have never heard of a honda CRM before.... just joined this site so i cant talk to like minded lovers of the Honda CRM :mrgreen:
Since i just purchased a 1999 CRM ar 250, with 5,800kms on the clock in very good nick for a 15 year old bike, for $2,200 aussie dollars, its a beauty!! and man is it fast! we'll i think! haven't ridden a dirt bike in 15 years and that was an 83 honda xr 200 haha doesn't compare!!
just thought i'd say hi since im new on here. :D

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3
Re: Gday CRM owners!!

Post by fallenmikethebike » 27 Oct 2013, 08:52

Hi welcome mate, fast eh, can it outrun them bush fires you got going at the moment there :?: We have some spare rain here if you need a drop.
We have had a few contributors from Oz over the years, the AR was the only official import there.
Have a read of the FAQ, and as it's an AR pay particular attention to the power valve cables, making sure they run nice and smooth.
Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

Deakz
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Re: Gday CRM owners!!

Post by Deakz » 29 Oct 2013, 10:12

well fast compared to a xr 200 poo box!! yeah the bush fires are in N.S.W not near me, but if they turn up i'll just go to the beach! never heard of fire burning in the ocean.. thanks for the info with the power cables!!