Born again biker xl xr cr crm

If a new member, introduce yourselves here, maybe even a pic of your bike.
John117
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder
Reactions:
Born again biker xl xr cr crm

Post by John117 » 21 Apr 2014, 21:55

Hi to all
Recently bought mk 2 93 model blind off ebay. Did some homework about bike first looks like it payed off ! took it off road saturday to Little london enduro practice track worcestershire. Bike coped effortlessly and considering its been 15 years since I last rode I managed to hold on! The track itself is not too challenging and well worth a visit £20 for 4 hrs fun with marhalls to assist etc etc. Bike itself has mugen expansion and silencer certainly packs a punch but still docile low down
fitted new fork seals ( dont ever want to do that again ) so front end nice and plush but soft 650cc oil per leg med wt oil
could someone please remind me what the adjusters do top & bottom !! rear end shock is wound right down on preload but seems ok for my weight of 12st plus a bit!. premixing 40:1 exol 2st oil fully synthetic not at all smokey. Looking to add some new tank graphics to get rid of 90s pink. like the look of union jack D&D graphics @ £50, anybody used this company?
I love my hondas and hope to enjoy this for many years... its nice and theraputic tinkering again in the garage.
atb J.A.

twistednuts
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Re: Born again biker xl xr cr crm

Post by twistednuts » 22 Apr 2014, 23:10

Hi John,

Welcome to the site.

D&D are good graphics, many people use them on here. Theres usually a bit of a wait, but the quality is meant to be worth it.

Have a search, theres a few threads about them. 8-)

Mycrm250
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Mk2.2
Re: Born again biker xl xr cr crm

Post by Mycrm250 » 23 Apr 2014, 17:11

Hi, I used d&d about a month ago I was quoted two weeks.they took about 3 weeks but we'll worth it, the quality is excellent.the chap I spoke to is called Karl and he made slight changes for me free of charge.
My fork seals are next on my list to do ( great ). Scott