New from Peterborough

If a new member, introduce yourselves here, maybe even a pic of your bike.
rc46
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
New from Peterborough

Post by rc46 » 23 Dec 2015, 11:22

Hello,

New owner from Peterborough, Bought a MK2 blind from a racer....

The Bike is MASSAVE!!!!!!! Opps

Im looking at ways to get the seat hight lower without affecting ride to much,

The bike is good and fairly clean, no Rebuild history but lots of oil changes....

Guessing ill sort seat height and then look at a rebuild for the ol girl,

Never had a OFF road type bike before but really do fancy some light offroad work,

cheers

jompy
Forum Ghost
Forum Ghost
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK2
Re: New from Peterborough

Post by jompy » 23 Dec 2015, 12:20

Welcome in Bud
you could always look at shortening (i'm sure its shorten them to make it lower on the CRM but one of the intelligent guys will put me right if needs be ;) )the dog bonesand you may be able to raise the forks in the yokes a bit ( i'll have to do something like this if i get a CRM for the wife )

The CRM is a brilliant trail bike i think you'll love it , have a good read on here for stuff to look out for ;)

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3
Re: New from Peterborough

Post by fallenmikethebike » 23 Dec 2015, 18:49

[quote="jompy"]Welcome in Bud
you could always look at shortening (i'm sure its shorten them to make it lower on the CRM but one of the intelligent guys will put me right if needs be ;) )the dog bonesand you may be able to raise the forks in the yokes a bit ( i'll have to do something like this if i get a CRM for the wife )

The CRM is a brilliant trail bike i think you'll love it , have a good read on here for stuff to look out for ;)[/quote
Altering the dog bones will affect the shocks stroke. I had some 105mm ones made up, which softened the suspension even more, but also slightly lowered the whole plot.
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!