Mk2 motard

Only Site supporters can create new posts in this section. A section to display all your bikes, and biking history. Feel free to share your history here and picture whoring. This section is not 56K friendly, let alone 2mb broadband friendly either.
Cadan30
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Mk2 motard

Post by Cadan30 » 16 Feb 2015, 10:57

Hi all, been lurking on here for quite a while and have found a wealth of advise and tips so thought I'd share my Mk2 with you all. I've converted it using cagiva mito rear and aprilia rs front wheels, the suspension is coming out next week to be serviced and resprung so will hopefully handle a bit better after.
Anyways here's a photo for you all
Imagel.

2stroke
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: mk3
Re: Mk2 motard

Post by 2stroke » 16 Feb 2015, 12:43

Well done, looks nice- black and white

Cadan30
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Re: Mk2 motard

Post by Cadan30 » 28 Sep 2015, 21:43

Bit of an update for y'all, I was having too many issues getting the front disc lined up as I'm now running '93 CR250 forks for which there is no 320mm caliper carrier available. As a result I ended up buying a set of XR400 supermoto wheels and slotting them straight in with standard CRM discs and sprockets so everything is now working as it should! Also looks a lot better I think.
You'll have to excuse the rear mudguard as it's just a temporary fix until I sort something white out (vinyl wrap/paint etc)