Help! Graphic trouble.

petrolhead
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:
Help! Graphic trouble.

Post by petrolhead » 19 Jun 2008, 15:19

Just been fitting a genuine Honda side panel graphic ( £40.00 ouch) been very careful as you would, small amount of fairy froth first and squeedge it out with a credit card wrapped in a duster, but I've still a number of bubbles under the graphic I can't get out, so is it best to leave them and see if they dry out, or prick them with a pin or something else ! :?
You know what it's like the harder you try to be careful the more it goes Pete Tong :evil:

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3
Re: Help! Graphic trouble.

Post by fallenmikethebike » 19 Jun 2008, 18:10

Yep know that feeling really well. If you would like a fun afternoon, try some of that silver reflective shite on your vans back windows :evil: :evil: , any how i digress , i found that if i gave it a severe good leaving alone for a day or two it would gradually stick and stay stuck .
Good luck Mike
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

kernow krusty
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by kernow krusty » 19 Jun 2008, 20:55

i found that if i gave it a severe good leaving alone for a day or two it would gradually stick and stay stuck .

:roll: :roll: Not more discussions about that pair of chuddies you threw at the garage wall the other week??? :lol: :lol:
I phoned the Ramblers today, but the bloke on the phone just went on and on....

petrolhead
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by petrolhead » 20 Jun 2008, 08:15

[quote="fallenmikethebike"]Yep know that feeling really well. If you would like a fun afternoon, try some of that silver reflective shite on your vans back windows :evil: :evil: , any how i digress , i found that if i gave it a severe good leaving alone for a day or two it would gradually stick and stay stuck .
Good luck Mike[/quote]

Cheers FMTB, giving it a large dose of nothing right now , with more to follow :lol: I've just got to ignore the evil voice in my head saying keep fiddling with it until you mess it up completely :lol:

fallenmikethebike
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: MK3

Post by fallenmikethebike » 20 Jun 2008, 18:54

petrolhead wrote:
fallenmikethebike wrote:Yep know that feeling really well. If you would like a fun afternoon, try some of that silver reflective shite on your vans back windows :evil: :evil: , any how i digress , i found that if i gave it a severe good leaving alone for a day or two it would gradually stick and stay stuck .
Good luck Mike
Cheers FMTB, giving it a large dose of nothing right now , with more to follow :lol: I've just got to ignore the evil voice in my head saying keep fiddling with it until you mess it up completely :lol:
You must resist, you can resist , you just need something to occupy your hands , a beer or two i prescribe , with a repeat prescription for tomorrow , cheers :lol: DR.FMTB
VFORCE REEDS-MUGEN HEAD AND BARREL-WHITE POWER-ALL ON MY WISH LIST!!

petrolhead
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by petrolhead » 24 Jun 2008, 07:48

I can now confirm that a very large dose of leaving it alone does work :D about 5 days in this case , But as a precaution I will continue with FMTB prescription for a further 6 weeks :lol: