Spiral Graphics

back off road
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reactions:
Bike Owned: KTM 200 exc
Spiral Graphics

Post by back off road » 23 Oct 2011, 21:13

while attending the British supercross round in sheffield last night i came across this company

http://www.spiralgfx.com/

i had a good chat with them and was quite surprised by the response i got regarding new graphics , not only did they no what a CRM 250 was , but were also very helpful regarding new graphics , as they didnt have their computer with them to check they had templates available to work off , they explained that if you made a template up out of card or paper they could produce graphics to match them or if you were worried about wether the templates were spot on or not ,if you took off your panels and posted them off they could make the graphics and fit them prior to posting everything back for a fee or post the panels and graphics back for you to fit yourself .

Once i have finally got sorted with the panels im using (eveything was sorted until mattyhonda came up with a cr long range tank which i need new rad shrouds for ) i will be in contact with them for a set of graphics ,costly i no but the quality of what i saw was excellant

P.S anyone got either a set of CR 125 1989 / 1990 rad shrouds or 1988 /1990 CR 250 shrouds in white i would be interested
Im thinking about a bike with more valves than a powervalve

twistednuts
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Re: Spiral Graphics

Post by twistednuts » 23 Oct 2011, 23:13

Yeah, theyre meant to be ok. Never used em meself but some guys off a ccm forum use them

john7780
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: crm 250 mk2
Re: Spiral Graphics

Post by john7780 » 24 Oct 2011, 21:09

a lot of the mx lads around here use them too, theyre on facebook too
front brakes only slow you down anyway!!!!