Decal Stencils.

Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Mk2.2, Mk3
Re: Decal Stencils.

Post by Mudfacetony » 02 Dec 2012, 08:04

I ordered a set of graphics from D and D graphics on the 8th Nov, with a special request - different colours and different design. Beanie said OK and in just over two weeks with a bit of back and forth they have been designed. So the clock starts ticking from the 28th Nov. Allowing for the Christmas post in the UK, I'd expect them to land Christmas week.

So far I have nothing but praise. If the finised product turns out as good as the designs look (you will all have to wait to see what they look like) I will be well pleased. It could be orange! (only joking)
Team Mudface

Mudface tony is "Our Man at the handlebars" http://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamMudface

Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Mudfacetony » 14 Dec 2012, 17:59

Mudfacetony wrote:I ordered a set of graphics from D and D graphics on the 8th Nov, with a special request - different colours and different design. Beanie said OK and in just over two weeks with a bit of back and forth they have been designed. So the clock starts ticking from the 28th Nov. Allowing for the Christmas post in the UK, I'd expect them to land Christmas week.

So far I have nothing but praise. If the finised product turns out as good as the designs look (you will all have to wait to see what they look like) I will be well pleased. It could be orange! (only joking)
Well, the graphics set arrivd today.

So 8th Nov order placed
Total new design created and approved by 28th Nov
Despatched to Beanie on the 12th Dec
Beanie despatches them to me on the 13th Dec
Arrived at my house 14th Dec

Total time 5 weeks including 3 weeks of design work. I am very pleased with the result and the delivery time is great. From this I can't see why anyone would not give Beanie 10/10.
Team Mudface

Mudface tony is "Our Man at the handlebars" http://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamMudface

knackeredMk1
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reactions:
Bike Owned: Modified Mk1

Post by knackeredMk1 » 14 Dec 2012, 18:23

That's very good :) .

voodookid37
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: mk1

Post by voodookid37 » 14 Dec 2012, 18:55

good to hear a company getting their act together.....some of there previous designs were damm good!!
mk1... with mk2.2 engine,running mk1 electrics,mk1 carb on standard mk1 jetting + settings.dep front pipe.jap alloy can of unknown make. twinair filter on plastic cage.l/h mk1 rad.r/h mk2 (extra coolant takeoff on 2.2 head)
xr650 wheels .gritty front,mitas rear

Mudfacetony
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by Mudfacetony » 14 Dec 2012, 19:11

voodookid37 wrote:good to hear a company getting their act together.....some of there previous designs were damm good!!
Can't wait to get the bike re-built and get the graphics on, you lot are going to lugh your heads off!
Team Mudface

helisupp
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:
Bike Owned: CRM AR (4)

Post by helisupp » 14 Dec 2012, 20:33

Just like I said, all my 6 decal sets arrived on time, with a few extra items ordered and they supplied the extras FREE OF CHARGE....

And am waiting to see these decals that you designed, my sunglasses are on and ready.