Post by SteveCRM » 26 Aug 2004, 21:07

wow, they are so nice I would buy some too..........if they were for sale

Thushara
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Thushara » 27 Aug 2004, 11:14

Hi

Yes I would like to sell thease graphics to all members here if admin has no objection.

first i will make full set like shoulder , front fender, rear fender, swim arm fork covers etc for MK1 , Mk2 , Mk3 & AR. ( White / red / Blue Crms)

and i would like to send a sample piece to any member or admin and you can recomend that to buy for our members. Also appriciate your ideas on this

Thanks
Thushara

CRMR
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
Reactions:

Post by CRMR » 29 Aug 2004, 15:39

I would like to buy a set right now , I can pay by paypal which is instant.however , we have printers in my city also , So,Could i buy the full size images on cd so i could take them to the printers and ill cut them out myself ,,What do you think! How much would a cd with say three complete,but different, sets of full size decal designs for mk2 cost on cd

Thushara
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Thushara » 31 Aug 2004, 09:20

Hi

I would prefer to send printed and cut full Graphic set. and I can ship the same to your address. But still i have finalized only MK3 Graphic set. I mean the full set. if any one intersted i can see that for reasonable price.

Even i can change some desinge on the graphics as your wanted on your bike.

If any one intersted MK3 i have fully done the all art work and can ship any one request.

for Mk2 please give me 2-3 days i will desinge all parts and upload the pic.

if you have any inquirey please email me - thusharaw@pacificstar.lk

Thanks
Thushara

admin
2016NWAA
2016NWAA
Reactions:
Bike Owned: AR

Post by admin » 31 Aug 2004, 13:41

Well done mate. you could corner a nice part of the market here in the UK with these.
First one to buys a set i want a full report. and then i can put a link on the homepage endorsing his products if they are good quality and good value for money
Thushara if you can mail me a cuttout set in all the designs you can do i will give you a page of your own for these mate to help sell them for you.

Thushara
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Thushara » 02 Sep 2004, 09:03

Hi Admin,

Thank you for your support & Co-oparation. I will send you full graphic set which i have done and also i will mail you the desinge i have done hope i can finalize those ASAP

Thushara

admin
2016NWAA
2016NWAA
Reactions:
Bike Owned: AR

Post by admin » 06 Sep 2004, 13:15

Thushara has his own page where i will display all the decal kits he wishes to design.
http://www.crm250.com/tools/decals.htm

so far do we all reckon ?? i think the Mk3 / AR set looks stunning

BigG
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
decals

Post by BigG » 06 Sep 2004, 15:34

I'd gladly put the mk2 ones on my bike all white bike to provide everyone with a review :) :) , of course i would be willing to make a contribution toward development costs!
brmmmmmmmm brmmmmmmm

Phil Neal
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor
Reactions:

Post by Phil Neal » 07 Sep 2004, 21:41

any idea how much we are talking yet? really like the mk2 ones, mine are starting to come off under the power of my cheepy jet washer (thats why I don't wash it :roll: )

Thushara
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Thushara » 08 Sep 2004, 04:44

Hello all,

Sorry for late reply. I have been runing up and down for last 3-5 days to get this printed. Finaly i found the correct printer guy and I did printed full MK3/AR set today its looks good to me. Tomorrow morning I will ship thiis to Paul for report. ones he got the things to his hand he also get an ieda of my graphics. After all I will let you know the prices I hope that would be very resonable and cheep too.

Also I am still desinge more and more art work to CRM and I can finish those within two weeks time. hope you guys will love for those.

Thanks
Thushara

B
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
decals

Post by B » 10 Sep 2004, 16:07

Well you can put me down for a set of AR graphs. Ive got a standard set which I havn't fitted yet if anyone is interested.

B

S Yorks
B

S Yorks

CRM250AR

Thushara
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Thushara » 16 Sep 2004, 12:46

Hi all

I am finalizing all the desiging and it's almost finish 90%. Here is some of my new work. I ll be able to sell those from next month and i am finalzing with paul all the comment for sample which i have alredy send to him. Please wait till he back.

Some of my new work ------

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/thusharawelikala

Thushara

Beanie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reactions:

Post by Beanie » 17 Sep 2004, 12:52

Hi All,

Just to give you all an update, Thushara and I have agreed in principal to working together on the design, manufacture and distribution of these sticker kits for the UK and possibly beyond.

There are designs completed for both CRM Mk.2 and Mk.3 (Some of which you've already seen here) and we're looking to perhaps expand this out to also the DT125R, DT230 Lanza and DRZ400S/E. Once these are perfected then perhaps others?

We're still working out the finer details to get everything perfect and making final tweaks to designs and templates (I know Paul has had a set from Thushara for evaluation) so please be patient but I can assure you it will be worth the wait!!

Thanks,

Beanie

rogercrm
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by rogercrm » 23 Sep 2004, 21:33

Hi All,

Graphics designs look excellent, if it's too costly to proguce and ship full sets from Sri Lanka, Danger (http://www.danger-uk.co.uk) can produce these designs on correct self adhesive graphic material.

Perhaps Thush could receive a royalty on each set sold ?

Roger.

Beanie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reactions:

Post by Beanie » 23 Sep 2004, 23:01

Hi Guys,

Getting the designs printed on quality self adhesive graphics media is no problem, we're still tweaking designs and fitment and should have the below ready to purchase in about a week or two:

Mk. 2 and 2.2 full sets available in two designs, both in red or blue colourways.

Mk. 3 full sets available in two different designs, in red, purple or black colourways.

Thanks,

Beanie