Yet another AR valve problem

Aussietdm
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Bike Owned: CRM250AR
Re: Yet another AR valve problem

Post by Aussietdm » 25 Aug 2017, 02:28

Ok Huston we no longer have a problem with the servo motor, i can report that the servo motor from an NSR150 is a direct replacement even down to the connector and wiring colours.but still no go when connected and running, the Cdi has been been repaired by Nick in the past I was told, so now go for a separate controller or a Chinese unit if no wiring faults are found.

Aussietdm
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Aussietdm » 25 Aug 2017, 22:47

gregorious77 wrote:Nick tried to fix mine twice but it was still no good. Sometimes I think they cant be saved or maybe its just too delicate in there.
I run a seperate controller now (http://www.ignitech.cz/en/vyrobky/stps/stps.htm) with no ill effects. If you want to go down that road give me a shout and I can send you the 3D map I use to control the valve.
Hi Gregorious, after sorting out my servo (stripped gear) with a good unit from a NSR150 i still have no power valve action. The PCM has previously been repaired by Nick so at this point I will order a STPS unit so would it be possible to get the 3D map you have for its programming and also does the STPS come with any install instructions and how complicated are they to follow.
Cheers Rick

gregorious77
NWAA Supporter
NWAA Supporter
Reactions:

Post by gregorious77 » 26 Aug 2017, 21:49

yes Rick. happy to share map. STPS easy to fit and instructions good too. PM me and I can email you the map over. You can tweak it to your liking also. Took me quite a few goes to get it right.

Aussietdm
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Aussietdm » 27 Aug 2017, 13:46

Thanks pm sent.
Regards Rick