Where is the Power valve servo motor bolted to ?

Chippy
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Where is the Power valve servo motor bolted to ?

Post by Chippy » 26 Jan 2005, 19:33

After removing everything from my MK 3 (94) last year to get the frame powder coated and tank and rad covers sprayed and new fork leg replacement from Japan after it failed the MOT,most of it has been put back together but I cannot seem to find/ remember where the servo motor should be bolted too? Doh ! :oops: ( Alcohol has affected my memory ) Looks like it should go near the engine mounting bracket but the bolts are too big,also having difficulty finding the exact postion for the other end of the HT lead component, Guess I should have taken a picture, can anyone send me a picture of the above please, its not the same as my MK2 as both parts are different and bolted to the frame in other postions.

Thanks

d5aul
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by d5aul » 28 Jan 2005, 19:28

Taken from the Leisure trail CRM250 manual, looks like it is mounted from the top engine mount!
It does not mention which Mk the picture covers, so I would assume its the same on all!

Chippy
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
SERVO POSTION

Post by Chippy » 29 Jan 2005, 19:41

Thanks for the reply but believe the picture in the manual is from a MK 2 (oil tank in frame ) the MK 3 has the oil tank just below the engine to frame mounting, really would like someone to take a picture of this area beneath the tank or tank removed.

timo
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by timo » 29 Jan 2005, 22:48

hi chippy
i think i can help you as i took loads of pics when i stripped my mk3 down. but i only know how to send pics via email so if you email me at nawson@msn.com i will email you back some pics of how the PV is mounted.
timo

timo
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by timo » 01 Feb 2005, 21:20

hi chippy ,
hope you got the pics and found them helpful. let us know if you need any more timo