Post by oneandonly04 » 28 May 2007, 12:41

ah, and so it was... Well Spotted!

AussieDave
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
hey fellas

Post by AussieDave » 13 Jul 2007, 14:40

gday lads, im a '00 CRM250 AR owner from the south coast NSW Austrlia the reason these bikes are so rare is because there were only 200 imported into Australia. I too have the problem with finding spares i think most spares have to be bought form the UK. I love the my CRM my cousin has an '06 SX250 which vibrates like all hell and has a seat which feels like a rock i'd definatly rather ride my CRM!! Its good to know there are other CRM owners in Australia i dont think ive ever seen another CRM in Australia other than pictures on the net!!!

big spudz
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by big spudz » 02 Aug 2007, 23:12

Well I'm looking at getting a visa and joining you boys in dirt bike heaven,my cousin lives in sydney and we've been out to the whatagans plenty of times. Think Hawksbury motorcyles can get crm parts, not sure I may have to look that up, might have seen it on hear. Thinking of taking my AR just so I can run rings around my mates 450's.

Goinghard
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Re: Australia

Post by Goinghard » 22 Apr 2008, 11:00

Hi guy's another crm owner from queensland hopefully we will start a trend eh? mine is MK1 250 91 model.

aussieklaus
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by aussieklaus » 25 Apr 2008, 12:24

Hi guys, nice to see other aussies and in particulary Sydneysider :D !
I am still busy building up my CRM for the blueslip :) !
Bought it just before Xmas and the priviuos owner used it only in the bush!
I hope I will get it next month trough the roadwerthy and have than finally something to ride again :P ! Yeah, tracking parts down is not so easy I used this forum and ordert know some parts fro leisure trail!
So guys I wish you a happy bushbashing and maybe one day I will see you out there :wink: !
Klaus!

scrubs
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reactions:

Post by scrubs » 25 Apr 2008, 12:36

This is a long shot, but I wondred if Ben from Australia who uses the AR among the XR's to do his enduros around Cambodia
frequents the board or thread?

Paul P
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Paul P » 05 May 2010, 12:51

Hey Hey I just thought I'd freshin up this post , I did start in back in 2003 well ,,,, I've still got my MK3 I took it out last week It still goes like stink I still live in Australia and alway's will and I too like many others are in the middle of motarding my bike anyway this is the first time I've logged on in year's I guess I lost interest but I think I'm getting the bug again

SNIPER250
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Bike Owned: CRM250RR MK3

Post by SNIPER250 » 01 Jun 2010, 03:39

Hi all,

New to the forum and the crm, so far very happy with it, located in Bundaberg QLD.
I also seem to be having issues finding parts for the rare beast, sorry i should say i have a 01 (well they told me 01 when i bought it) AR. Does any one know what plastic tank will fit if any.

Again hello.

Paul P
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Paul P » 06 Aug 2010, 13:01

G'day Mate

the plastic tank has been done many times but requires alot of modification so in short there is no plastic tank you can buy for a Mk 3 or AR that will fit straight on and match your plastics and seat. You shouldn't be having any problems getting parts for an AR in australia as
they where sold here.Your local honda dealer should be able to short it out for you

SNIPER250
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Bike Owned: CRM250RR MK3

Post by SNIPER250 » 08 Aug 2010, 04:01

Ta for that, I did a little look around on the forum and have found that mine is actually a Mk 3, not AR. Also does anyone on here know of where I can and if I can get my bike ADR'ed as it does not have a compliance plate, something else I should have checked, or does anyone in Aus have a spare complienced frame laying around?