Stop and start crm.

Damo_crm
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Damo_crm » 04 Apr 2007, 21:38

Hi, used two different reg rec's, theres no power going to the coil whatsoever, so obviously not a weak point at the present, i will have a check at the pwer valve servo but cant see it being that.
Many Thanks
Damien.
Honda crm250r mk2.
Peugeot Xps 50.

Damo_crm
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Damo_crm » 06 Apr 2007, 22:34

Right, ive finally come to the end, ive been considering wiring a different loom, cdi, servo and battery in, that way no more crappy cdis blowing. If thats not possible, then the bikes been broken for parts.
Honda crm250r mk2.
Peugeot Xps 50.

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 07 Apr 2007, 07:58

damo do you know anybody who has another crm,you can interchange parts with to see what works and doesn't?
i had a friends quad for 3 months last year with a similar problem,we replaced everything imaginable to the point where i stripped the loom and re soldered all the jointed cables,tested every wire for continuity couldn't find anything wrong with the thing until we started swapping his parts onto another quad,ended up that the reg/rec that i originally thought was the problem was causing the fault,we,d brought 2 new ones for it and both were faulty :evil: :evil: :evil:
dont give up just yet mate
p.s have you made sure the earth cables to the frame are clean and tight?

slider
Forum Bore !
Forum Bore !
Reactions:

Post by slider » 07 Apr 2007, 10:15

damo if you dont know anyone who's got a mk2,and if you and your dad can get the bike over to me,you can use my bike as a test bed for your ignition parts.stokes about 1 1/2 hours away from worksop,or you could set fire to the f****er :lol: :lol:
p.m me your contact details if you haven't struck the match already :lol:

Chippy
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:
Stop and Start CRM

Post by Chippy » 07 Apr 2007, 12:04

There are loads of spares on Ebay at the moment, coil ,reg/rectifier, wiring loom, even a CDI box going cheap, you could always buy em try em and sell em back
MK3 SuperMoto (now sadly sold 04/08 )
MK2.2

Damo_crm
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Damo_crm » 07 Apr 2007, 12:43

Hi, theres actuallyt another crm owner, in worksop, just the a***hole wont reply because hes scared of soemthing happening to his bike. I only want to test some cdis lol, its mine thats gonna blow, not his. And yes pyrotechnics is an option, but witht he bioke unregisterd/uninsured/untaxed, it would be pointless:(. As for spares on ebay, ive got over £500 worth of cdis, got plenty of spares, and i mnot willing to keep spending money on it, now i see why they dont do many big two strokes now, absolutely W**k.
Honda crm250r mk2.
Peugeot Xps 50.

Bargos
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Reactions:

Post by Bargos » 09 Apr 2007, 17:01

You cant say you havent tried mate :-(
Bargos

'Daybreak Boys', West Sussex

shudna
Visitor
Visitor
Reactions:

Post by shudna » 09 Apr 2007, 18:27

Damo_crm wrote:Hi, theres actuallyt another crm owner, in worksop, just the a***hole wont reply because hes scared of soemthing happening to his bike. I only want to test some cdis lol, its mine thats gonna blow, not his. And yes pyrotechnics is an option, but witht he bioke unregisterd/uninsured/untaxed, it would be pointless:(. As for spares on ebay, ive got over £500 worth of cdis, got plenty of spares, and i mnot willing to keep spending money on it, now i see why they dont do many big two strokes now, absolutely W**k.
You've broke yours perhaps he's worried your break his.... :lol:
They break for good money m8;just do that if your pissed off with it..
........................1993 MK2/2............................

Damo_crm
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Damo_crm » 09 Apr 2007, 20:30

Hi, you think im only pissed? Im absolutely raving :twisted: How the hell am i gonna break something when im only tring something lol. Ahh well, the bikes got one last chance as i have a new cdi reg/rec and coil on the way, if not, all the lot is going.
Honda crm250r mk2.
Peugeot Xps 50.

Damo_crm
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Damo_crm » 14 Apr 2007, 13:28

Here go's, CRM breaking for spares mk2.2 never been rode in this country, I have the import papers from last year everything on the bike is in top condition, the engine when it runs is very smooth and excellent runner, I have an electrical fault (intermittant) which I am now tired of looking for, the wheels and tyres are in excellent condition in fact the bike as a whole is A1 condition. any parts wanted by members before it is sold of in bits on ebay. any resonable offers considered. email me on foxesden@tiscali.co.uk :( :(
Honda crm250r mk2.
Peugeot Xps 50.

Damo_crm
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Reactions:

Post by Damo_crm » 16 Apr 2007, 21:49

Bike now sold, Sorry guys!!!!
Honda crm250r mk2.
Peugeot Xps 50.